485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

3 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

EAD/AP card tho drivers license renew cheyacha ?

naa H1 renewal is still pending

Yes you can bro it's no way considered ead usage

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dal123 said:

@csrcsr. @tacobell fan and others

RD : Oct 28  PD : Feb 2012 (EB2-EB3), I-140 approved in premium and current since July 1 2021. I have not submitted my medicals. EAD and AP approved for 2 years

I got a very nice offer in Austin. Pay and Benefits are good. Is it worth to move out at this stage? I can work remotely for 2 years then I have to move there

I know its all luck when it comes to green card the way USCIS is processing the applications. Is it worth to wait till I get my green card or move on with EAD and enjoy the new life with new job offer.

konchem cheppandi bhayya please....

Brother i 140 premium ayyaka approve ayyaka EAD approve ainda?

30 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

EAD/AP card tho drivers license renew cheyacha ?

naa H1 renewal is still pending

Depends on state.

In TX i presented ead card as proof but the dps office will do a status check in uscis SAVE system and will consider that status which uscis shows so in my case it came back as H1B and i got it till end of my h1

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, nizambadnarsingyadav said:

Depends on state.

In TX i presented ead card as proof but the dps office will do a status check in uscis SAVE system and will consider that status which uscis shows so in my case it came back as H1B and i got it till end of my h1

wow  CA lo no check bro they will just verify and enter no verifcation etc

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

wow  CA lo no check bro they will just verify and enter no verifcation etc

CA lo OPT EAD card ichina kuda..5yrs and DoB based Lic vachestadi...best bet to get Lic prior to H1..

a tarvata H1 dependency undadu lic ki. they never check ..and online renew cheyochu.

Just now, Spartan said:

CA lo OPT EAD card ichina kuda..5yrs and DoB based Lic vachestadi...best bet to get Lic prior to H1..

a tarvata H1 dependency undadu lic ki. they never check ..and online renew cheyochu.

.edu bro adi chala mundu apply chesinapdu manaki workout avutundi naaku 5 years vastundi , but off late they are only giving based on validity of 194 or ead varake , manadi system lo edo bug tho enter ayipooyindi so we are getting 5 years,

• Upvote 1

Just now, csrcsr said:

.edu bro adi chala mundu apply chesinapdu manaki workout avutundi naaku 5 years vastundi , but off late they are only giving based on validity of 194 or ead varake , manadi system lo edo bug tho enter ayipooyindi so we are getting 5 years,

alage lottery lo mana GC case kuda pick aipote bagundu..  rBaAm2-X3IdmwvH1OOl6grPzkFjaF2NXAswBYnGB

I-140 EB3 downgrade premium submitted July 13th

case status showing July 14 received request for premium servicing

does it mean they have accepted my premium and they have my labor certification to process my I-140  ?

4 minutes ago, Rabbo said:

I-140 EB3 downgrade premium submitted July 13th

case status showing July 14 received request for premium servicing

does it mean they have accepted my premium and they have my labor certification to process my I-140  ?

yes congratulations

37 minutes ago, thebest said:

Brother i 140 premium ayyaka approve ayyaka EAD approve ainda?

No. They have rejected 2 expedited requests and third one was successful. Nenu mundu alaane anukunnaa..I-140 premium kadha courtesy thoaa adhe chetthoa EAD and AP kuda approve chesesthaadu anukunaa...

Oka daaniki okati sambandhamu vundadhu

1 hour ago, nizambadnarsingyadav said:

Depends on state.

Congrats Nizambad bro... Ekkaduntav Texas la? Dallas aa?