485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

4 hours ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

USCIS reached out to attorney saying, we know every detail about each applicants multiple 140 approvals. They even said, they don't need any interfile to go back to EB2 line. If anyone dates become current in EB2  they automatically take up the case.

@csrcsr @tacobell fan @snoww @Spartan @mettastar  kottabhothunam

uschis ga Inka enni dinal cheptav ra ee muchatlu, nuvu chepthne unav memu intane unam.. (Shaku dialogue from Tusali)

3 hours ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

BREAKING: * my source is hinting that TSC is on track to finish providing EAD to 90% of the applicants filed by December 2020 in C09 category before the end of September. Next month focus shifts to i-140s and transferring ready cases to NBC *

Next 10 working days lo 25-50k EADs issue sesthara. 

maaku-nammakam-ledhu-dora-hopeless.gif

3 hours ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

BREAKING: * my source is hinting that TSC is on track to finish providing EAD to 90% of the applicants filed by December 2020 in C09 category before the end of September. Next month focus shifts to i-140s and transferring ready cases to NBC *

@csrcsr bro request. Ade chethitho LIN ni kooda 

BoilingPettyAtlanticblackgoby-max-1mb.gi

5 hours ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Mari LIn vallu em chestunaru 

Ushciiyes planned ga downgraders mida kasi tho process cheyataledu anipistundi. 2013 straight filers ki bagane vastunayi. Msc src lin kakunda lopala baaga kasi mida unattu unaru. Chary gaditho kalisi chesina sccam anipistundi