485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

47 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

it helps little to futher you case kada. are ppl interfiling multiple medicals ?

First line ardam kaale bro🤣🤣🤣

Second line not sure nenu aithe okati chesina lin dektaledu ani vinna interfile src lo kontha mandikiki attach ainatlu Emma confirming ata

10 hours ago, KakiJanaky said:

From telegram:

Below is an update on my friend's case... EB2 straight, PD: May 2011, RD: July 1st week 2021, biometrics: 08/10/2021. No update after that and 485 approved directly on 09/16/2021. Card delivery expected on 09/20/2021. He is in shock😄 and doesn'twant to believe until he sees the card... MSC is in full swing.

Why shock, eb2 filers 2011 nadustundi kada 

How do we know which service center it goes to? My PD is EB2 Jun 29, 2011 and filling in EB2 direct. I sent all my docs and medical results to my lawyer and waiting for them to mail the documents to USCIS. I live in Miami Florida. Can someone tell me which service center my file will go to?

26 minutes ago, sai1685 said:

How do we know which service center it goes to? My PD is EB2 Jun 29, 2011 and filling in EB2 direct. I sent all my docs and medical results to my lawyer and waiting for them to mail the documents to USCIS. I live in Miami Florida. Can someone tell me which service center my file will go to?

If receipt starts with MSC # National Benefits center 

LIN # Nebraska

SRC # Texas

Your application will go to NBC

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, sai1685 said:

Direct antunav kabati mostly msc (national benefit cneter) bro your reciipt should start with MSC TARVATHA field office transfer avutadi that's little tough to know unless some Emma live agent cjnfiems

Thanks Guys .... My lawyer did not send the documents yet. So, I do not have a receipt number to know. But appreciate your feedback. Approximately how long MSC is taking now a days to process GC? assuming lawyer will send the documents this week.

8 minutes ago, sai1685 said:

Thanks Guys .... My lawyer did not send the documents yet. So, I do not have a receipt number to know. But appreciate your feedback. Approximately how long MSC is taking now a days to process GC? assuming lawyer will send the documents this week.

No set time frame 5 months to may be years so ovariki teliyadu bro epudu file chesav reciept numbers should come to you as well