485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

6 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

With new PERM, your  140 approved at eb3 ? means its straight. my case is similar. did your application went to MSC / NBC ?

When is your pd? Which stage are you in now? Ead ap? 

12 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Bro maa friend ki first time alage ayindi raise with financial reason after 7 days he got er approved request for information recieced ani updated status

Intial ga raise chesinappudu financial reason ee cheppanu bro, not sure what to submit as documentation, live agent asked me can you provide documentation ani.

Here's the exact text from USCIS

"While your situation appears serious, you have not provided evidence of an extreme emergent need. Therefore, your request for expeditious processing has been denied."

12 hours ago, csrcsr said:

@Sizzler @Meowcatp looks src woke up keep hope not mine telegram 

SRC2190 series
PD- June 2011
RD-Oct-30-2021
EB2-EB3 downgrade 
140 - approved PP
Medical sent with initial filing
Biometric done in June 2021
EAD/AP - Pending
485- approved today 

Good luck to everyone

Thanks bro. Guessing they are approving the mass RFE batch from July 30th slowly? 

1 hour ago, Rich_fellow123 said:

Intial ga raise chesinappudu financial reason ee cheppanu bro, not sure what to submit as documentation, live agent asked me can you provide documentation ani.

Here's the exact text from USCIS

"While your situation appears serious, you have not provided evidence of an extreme emergent need. Therefore, your request for expeditious processing has been denied."

Yaaalage chestaru docs adagaka munde reject chestaru try raising one more 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Thanks bro. Guessing they are approving the mass RFE batch from July 30th slowly? 

Ala emi pattern ledu but they are doing some approvals we have to be lucky Iya not like they stopped

1 hour ago, hotlantian said:

Should I ask my company to file i140 in eb2 as well just in case if eb2 becomes current too. 

yes you should. you are stuck at SRC. also Eb3 to your date lot of folks before you waiting. its better you covered in Eb2 as well. any way you have to wait until next Q3-Q4 in mean time why don't you try Eb2 as well. If i were you, I will do EB2 and wait.  its up to you if your PERM covers both. also check for Nov bulletin. @csrcsr bro can advise too

1.) Keep waiting at SRC and pray for luck

2.) Try all options,  like EB2 and wait 

4 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

yes you should. you are stuck at SRC. also Eb3 to your date lot of folks before you waiting. its better you covered in Eb2 as well. any way you have to wait until next Q3-Q4 in mean time why don't you try Eb2 as well. If i were you, I will do EB2 and wait.  its up to you if your PERM covers both. also check for Nov bulletin. @csrcsr bro can advise too

1.) Keep waiting at SRC and pray for luck

2.) Try all options,  like EB2 and wait 

Rendu chesthe emina disadvantage untada pros cons weigh in chesi yaa better to file one more in eb2 rather than interfiling existing one