485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

1 hour ago, viky said:

@csrcsr @tacobell fan @TOM_BHAYYA

got this RFE today for me and for my spouse. nexst steps endh? sample affidavit emayina undha ee RFE ki? 

The documentation which you submitted does not establish the identity of your mother.
Please submit at least two affidavits which specifically identify each of your parents and 
which report the date and place of your birth. Each Affidavit\must contain the affiants full name and address, date and place of birth, relationship to you, and complete details concerning how the affiant acquired knowledge of the facts of your birth Each affiant must be a person who was born at the time of and who has personal knowledge of your birth.

No idea ankul.. calling others for help

@snoww @Spartan @hotlantian 

1 hour ago, viky said:

@csrcsr @tacobell fan @TOM_BHAYYA

got this RFE today for me and for my spouse. nexst steps endh? sample affidavit emayina undha ee RFE ki? 

The documentation which you submitted does not establish the identity of your mother.
Please submit at least two affidavits which specifically identify each of your parents and 
which report the date and place of your birth. Each Affidavit\must contain the affiants full name and address, date and place of birth, relationship to you, and complete details concerning how the affiant acquired knowledge of the facts of your birth Each affiant must be a person who was born at the time of and who has personal knowledge of your birth.

@viky  Birth Certificate attach cheyaleda..

if u have put notary from your parents, names correct ga unde na andulo, matching to their details on your passport.?

ade missing anukunta link.

PS: good that they are looking into your 485 application.

Medicals Interfile attach ainattundi needi...congrats.

15 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@viky  Birth Certificate attach cheyaleda..

if u have put notary from your parents, names correct ga unde na andulo, matching to their details on your passport.?

ade missing anukunta link.

PS: good that they are looking into your 485 application.

Medicals Interfile attach ainattundi needi...congrats.

@SpartanBirth Certificate petina, kani dantlo mother name missing for both of me and my spouse.  Notary emi petale... 

Ipudu ee Affidavits ki two seperate persons nunchi kavali kada? Dates retro ayilopu pampali anukuntuna

6 minutes ago, viky said:

@SpartanBirth Certificate petina, kani dantlo mother name missing for both of me and my spouse.  Notary emi petale... 

Ipudu ee Affidavits ki two seperate persons nunchi kavali kada? Dates retro ayilopu pampali anukuntuna

oh, you should have sent the affidavits even if u had birt Certs...

yeah me Dad and Mom seperate ga Notary chyinchindi pampali..

ask them to get that done ans send u scan copy..before mailing to US.

do this for both ur parents and ur spouse..total 4.

@viky

6 minutes ago, Spartan said:

oh, you should have sent the affidavits even if u had birt Certs...

yeah me Dad and Mom seperate ga Notary chyinchindi pampali..

ask them to get that done ans send u scan copy..before mailing to US.

do this for both ur parents and ur spouse..total 4.

@viky

Ma lathkoor employer gadiki chepina, addu RFE otchinapudu soosko anadu, ego otchindhi, lambdi gadu

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Spartan said:

vallidardi unte chaalu...

@Spartan My wife's father passed away, wife brother emo only 3 years peda, mama dhi or sister dhi pedthe saripotundhi kada.. and also deniki answer endhi " complete details concerning how the affiant acquired knowledge of the facts of your birth"

1 minute ago, viky said:

Ma lathkoor employer gadiki chepina, addu RFE otchinapudu soosko anadu, ego otchindhi, lambdi gadu

Bokka pettinchaadu mee lawyer and employer. If the birth certificate is not registered within year of birth then affidavits are must. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

Bokka pettinchaadu mee lawyer and employer. If the birth certificate is not registered within year of birth then affidavits are must. 

communitu, native and birth certificate adhi.. em chestam daridram...

4 minutes ago, snoww said:

registered date untunda bhayya?

7 minutes ago, viky said:

@Spartan My wife's father passed away, wife brother emo only 3 years peda, mama dhi or sister dhi pedthe saripotundhi kada.. and also deniki answer endhi " complete details concerning how the affiant acquired knowledge of the facts of your birth"

yeah Uncle Aunt is fine.

just mention that instead of relation, I was present during the birth in place ani...that will suffice. @viky