485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

10 minutes ago, viky said:

@csrcsr , direct from nebraska.. otchindhi rfe and case update ayindhi erojuae.. kani two adigindu affiants,  other than parents aa endhi ani doubt ostundhi patai nunchi... 

Aunt uncle ovaru aina ivochu who knows at her time of birth attorney guidance mida velipo reddy and neuman kuda oka video unatlu undi all cases easy don't get worried

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Aunt uncle ovaru aina ivochu who knows at her time of birth attorney guidance mida velipo reddy and neuman kuda oka video unatlu undi all cases easy don't get worried

@csrcsr Place of birth just city and country unte saripotundha? or hospital information , ae intlo putuninadhi aa address eyala?

27 minutes ago, viky said:

@csrcsr Place of birth just city and country unte saripotundha? or hospital information , ae intlo putuninadhi aa address eyala?

Aa I think city state country nenu unde a time ki at the time of birth anau unte chalu bro

3 hours ago, snoww said:

Bokka pettinchaadu mee lawyer and employer. If the birth certificate is not registered within year of birth then affidavits are must. 

one question bro..nenu recent ga broker tho chepincha birth certificate . Birth certificate registration date is 2 years after date of birth. So, I need affidavits then ?

Also place of birth different undi birth certificate lo 

birth certificate lo:    begumpet, hyderabad  ani ichadu agent gadu (place of birth )

passport lo    Ameerpet ani undhi place of birth ( my home address)

will it cause any issues? 

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Aa I think city state country nenu unde a time ki at the time of birth anau unte chalu bro

@Spartan and @csrcsr scanned copy saripotundha RFE ki or else original kavala? Reddy anna  scanned copy challu anadu during the filing of 485 kani rfe ki etla ani chepale..

8 minutes ago, viky said:

@Spartan and @csrcsr scanned copy saripotundha RFE ki or else original kavala? Reddy anna  scanned copy challu anadu during the filing of 485 kani rfe ki etla ani chepale..

Ah not sure bro attorney ni adugu , affdavist aithe original pampeyi em potedi undi birth cert, emina certs which you need yiu can send later

23 minutes ago, areyentiraidhi said:

one question bro..nenu recent ga broker tho chepincha birth certificate . Birth certificate registration date is 2 years after date of birth. So, I need affidavits then ?

birth certificate lo:    begumpet, hyderabad  ani ichadu agent gadu (place of birth )

Malik when ki velli kothafi chepinchu pothadi poyindhi ani police report pettu 

24 minutes ago, areyentiraidhi said:

Worst case rfe vastai ovadu anna officer ekvs patinchukunte lite don't worry much 

19 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Ah not sure bro attorney ni adugu , affdavist aithe original pampeyi em potedi undi birth cert, emina certs which you need yiu can send later

Ya orginal ae pamputha, and also edhi ardam kale "emina certs which you need yiu can send later"

32 minutes ago, viky said:

Ya orginal ae pamputha, and also edhi ardam kale "emina certs which you need yiu can send later"

I mean original certificates liker birth certificate, 10th  which yiu need later kada avi copies should be fine 

1 hour ago, viky said:

Scanned enough vayya. You don’t send originals to anyone in GC process unless you were called for an interview.

6 hours ago, viky said:

@csrcsr @tacobell fan @TOM_BHAYYA

got this RFE today for me and for my spouse. nexst steps endh? sample affidavit emayina undha ee RFE ki? 

The documentation which you submitted does not establish the identity of your mother.
Please submit at least two affidavits which specifically identify each of your parents and 
which report the date and place of your birth. Each Affidavit\must contain the affiants full name and address, date and place of birth, relationship to you, and complete details concerning how the affiant acquired knowledge of the facts of your birth Each affiant must be a person who was born at the time of and who has personal knowledge of your birth.

Voter card (if it contains english) and Aadhar card (this definitely has english) unte submit cheyyi with notarized copy. Kottabhotunnam

4 hours ago, viky said:

@csrcsr , direct from nebraska.. otchindhi rfe and case update ayindhi erojuae.. kani two adigindu affiants,  other than parents aa endhi ani doubt ostundhi patai nunchi... 

Mee close blood relation to your mom or dad side nunchi take a letter and their identity proof kani nee RFE comedy ga undi vayya. Nee birth certificate lo ilanti unclear language unda to issue such RFE?

1 hour ago, areyentiraidhi said:

I think this should be ok.