485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

9 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Ok. Just had a chat with Emma. Says wait for few days since it not 60 days after RFE annadhi. If no decision taken by then, will raise SR annadhi. I am hoping something is done before the bulletin comes out. 

Yesterday level 2 person told within 45 days we will get jt

9 hours ago, usetime63 said:

Just Google eb3 to EB2 , you will find your answer. 

If perm job description supports EB2. You can file eb3 or EB2..it works like downgrade..

Confirmed with attorney. 

I-485 status changed to ‘New Card Is Being Produced’ following are the details:

Receipt: LIN2190103***

RD: 10/27/2020

PD: 03/11/2013

I-140 - Downgrade- Approved 03/23/2021 in PP

Biometrics completed on 04/12/2021 (Went few days early to Milwaukee FO though the appointment was scheduled for 04/19/2021)                                                                                                                                                                                 EAD/AP received on  04/27/2021

Medicals Interfiled: 9/10/2021... signed by Kirkland

I-485 status changed to: New Card Is Being Produced on 10/07/2021

Both for primary and dependent applications this afternoon

@csrcsr

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

I-485 status changed to ‘New Card Is Being Produced’ following are the details:

Receipt: LIN2190103***

RD: 10/27/2020

PD: 03/11/2013

I-140 - Downgrade- Approved 03/23/2021 in PP

Biometrics completed on 04/12/2021 (Went few days early to Milwaukee FO though the appointment was scheduled for 04/19/2021)                                                                                                                                                                                 EAD/AP received on  04/27/2021

Medicals Interfiled: 9/10/2021... signed by Kirkland

I-485 status changed to: New Card Is Being Produced on 10/07/2021

Both for primary and dependent applications this afternoon

@csrcsr

chusa bro konta mandiki vastunayi

Maa vadu inkka i140 rfe submit cheyaledu eroju pothadi anukunta attorney nuchi

life motham roller coaster ayindhi nadi

unna job poye inkka kotha job ravatam ledu 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Jalsarayudu9 said:

Do we need to submit the tax returns or its just optional for I-485? Ma attorney adagaledu in the checklist so wanted to make sure.

No bro last year they removed 944 form.no need

• Upvote 1

485 interfiling story from trackitt. 

-------------------

My details - PD May 2011.
EB3 downgrade application RD - Oct 2020.
In July 2021, my PD became current for Final Action in EB2 category and I discussed with my employer Attorney and they filed an interfile request to use my EB2 I140 (since EB3 I140 is still pending). I still did not get my EB3 I140 approved so I enquired them and they told USCIS does not confirm to such requests and we will never know.
Since it has already been almost a year, I am planning to do premium processing on EB3 and waiting for the attorney to send out the check to USCIS.

After reading through some of this thread, I went back and checked the status update and see the below. Anyone know whether this means my I485 has been linked to my EB2 I140?
July 8, 2021 Name Was Updated
October 21, 2011 We approved your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker.

1 hour ago, Meowcatp said:
2 hours ago, Sizzler said:

ah ok, Got my 765/131 approved 2 weeks ago. Just waiting for 485 now. Good luck. 

what about 140?

I140 approved few months ago. Premium Processing. 

@csrcsr @tacobell fan @TOM_BHAYYA

got this RFE today for me and for my spouse. nexst steps endh? sample affidavit emayina undha ee RFE ki? 

The documentation which you submitted does not establish the identity of your mother.
Please submit at least two affidavits which specifically identify each of your parents and 
which report the date and place of your birth. Each Affidavit\must contain the affiants full name and address, date and place of birth, relationship to you, and complete details concerning how the affiant acquired knowledge of the facts of your birth Each affiant must be a person who was born at the time of and who has personal knowledge of your birth.

• Upvote 1