485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

Just now, snoww said:

No one knows for sure bro. Some People are saying we need to have both approved 140's to interfile. Some are saying not needed . 

ade confusion bro.....safe side ga I chose diff company long back and have 140 approved in EB2. ippudu inko 485 file cheyocho ledo soodale in coming months...

51 minutes ago, snoww said:

There is no tracking for interfile. So only way to know if it worked is if someone who downgraded and whose date is not current in eb3 and current in eb2 gets green card approved.

So we won't know for months if interfiling is working.

yeah.  people will just try to be first in the line for anything now. whether interfiling medicals or bio metrics or anything. its a bloody mess.

from trackitt some1s attorney responded for duplicate 485

Here is my attorney's response on duplicate.

I completely understand the need to be proactive but USCIS will not allow two adjustment of status petitions to be pending at the same time. They will likely allow the fingerprints but soon one will be rejected and the issue is that you will not know which one they will reject, Some people (without our knowledge) attempted this by applying through their I-140 and then also their spouse's I-140 last October. This caused issues as they could not rely on any EAD or AP because one adjustment would be rejected or USCIS will demand a withdrawal. Not only do I not recommend this but it's not allowed by USCIS.

1 hour ago, Mandalorian said:

from trackitt some1s attorney responded for duplicate 485

Here is my attorney's response on duplicate.

I completely understand the need to be proactive but USCIS will not allow two adjustment of status petitions to be pending at the same time. They will likely allow the fingerprints but soon one will be rejected and the issue is that you will not know which one they will reject, Some people (without our knowledge) attempted this by applying through their I-140 and then also their spouse's I-140 last October. This caused issues as they could not rely on any EAD or AP because one adjustment would be rejected or USCIS will demand a withdrawal. Not only do I not recommend this but it's not allowed by USCIS.

I think best approach is to interfile and bring pressure on uscis to honor it in their process. Medicals interfile was successful for many. We should target to repeat the same. Filing another application is too much mess. 

5 hours ago, Rao_Garu said:

two companies nundi approved 140(eb2) and approved 140(eb3) unte..... eb3 485 pending lo undaga inko 485s eb2 lo file cheyochaa?

If yes, malli 140 concurrently atuvanti emana file cheyaala to apply 485 in eb2?

Two companies ante ex employer eb2 and current employer eb3? 

im also in same situation. Current employer did eb3 140 and filed 485 pending. 

1 hour ago, snoww said:

I think best approach is to interfile and bring pressure on uscis to honor it in their process. Medicals interfile was successful for many. We should target to repeat the same. Filing another application is too much mess. 

Category interfile is not that easy as medical interfile. Medical interfile is just asking them to attach document to application which is easy.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hotlantian said:

Two companies ante ex employer eb2 and current employer eb3? 

im also in same situation. Current employer did eb3 140 and filed 485 pending. 

same employer 2 companies so applied in both in EB2 and EB3(both approved 140 unnai) . Edi munduki pothe adi....soodale inko 485 eyyocho ledo with one pending.

emo some undi anybody please clear...

so per charlie ..EB3 dates move kaavu --uptil when? 2022 year mottam aa?

ippudu 2012 Jan nadustundi EB3 , mid 2012 vallaki kuda inka no hopes aa.??

Telisina vallu please answer

TIA

1 hour ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Inkka 10 days ayipoleda @csrcsr Bhaya nuvu Lenkunda maku oka nayakudu munduvundi nadipe leader Keku da ayipoyinammu.

literally anadalam ayinAmmu nee 10 days vacation period lo

Nebraska center mundu kallu pattukovadaaniki velladani talk bro

3 hours ago, spicyfish said:

emo some undi anybody please clear...

so per charlie ..EB3 dates move kaavu --uptil when? 2022 year mottam aa?

ippudu 2012 Jan nadustundi EB3 , mid 2012 vallaki kuda inka no hopes aa.??

Telisina vallu please answer

TIA

Nothing is guaranteed and no can predict accurately. So month to month check sesukovatame situation because of the upgrade downgrade mess he made. Majority of pending  2011, 2012 applications are eb3 downgrades, if they all move to eb2 with interfile/refile then eb3 will move again. 

36 minutes ago, snoww said:

My 485 application will be filed tomorrow. Inka ee thread ki DB ki long break iddam anukuntunna repati nundi. 

GC vachaka kaluddam malli. All the best bros. 

inni rojulu file cheyaleda??