Stock discussions

Vaampire

22 minutes ago, kittaya said:

2011 lo join ayyi you asking this in 2022...

Nu katchithanga ammayi anukuntam 

Db have to correct this... 

And db is also ashamed of not teaching the basics since 11 yrs... 

Neeku appagiste.... Ila chesavu...

9 hours ago, hyperbole said:

I am down but personally invested a lot into the following stocks. do your due diligence  

BLND and MQ will have SQ like growth. 5 years lo 10x easy and very well run companies and high level talent recruiting. Very good time to add as they are trading 60% below ipo which happened 6 months ago.

AFRM, UPST, LC,TREE,SOFI are bright candidates with 5-10x potential growth in next 5 years . These lending companies generally provide loans and sell the underlying securities to banks/credit unions etc but now they are going for bank charter which helps them to have some portion of loans on their for a prolonged period thus earning more revenues. Secondly, whoever can close more loans are going to make more money, UPST grew so much because they use AI algo to identify risk and close loans fast. Others are catching up on AI. All these companies will do extremely well as personal loans are catching up big time

VERI, C3 AI - AI stocks

FRSH - big potential like Salesforce 20 years ago.

PT to enter kuda cheppu bro...

Order for lucid jan 2023, 42$ strike price @8 premium got executed today morning. When I put this order, premium was in 20's I think few months back. Nervous though about this as I feel 2022 will be a red year mostly.

Sofi jan 24 @20 strike for 4$ premium seems like a good price although the stock hasn't stabled and looks like lot of selling going on. Premium was around 8$ when stock price around 20$.

NVDA and appl lookin for 2024 calls.

I put order for TQQQ@120 but probably won't come down so much this round.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, hyperbole said:

Silverado ev 400 miles starting at 40k(low end) - 105k(fancier version)

amazon partnership with Ram trucks

Don’t add yet, once the lockup period expires stakeholders will be dumping/taking profits. Lock up expires in few months. Ford will exit for sure, insiders and employees will cash out some some equity. It will trade below $50 in few months

Tempted bhayya. Entered small at 77.