Stock discussions

Vaampire

4 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

I wont join. 

They have great success rate. Without trying 1 month u wont know bro…. How did u know that they have great success rate without trying?

Ok bro. No issues. No one is forcing you.  And to answer such a basic question "How did u know that they have great success rate without trying?"

Obviously i took the plunge and got great returns.  If u keep investing 0$ and take no risks then you will miss all the rewards. 

Good luck to your future endeavors.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, mummadi said:

Receipt em ledu bhayya.. naku zelle or cash app ala transfer cheyatame coz i will be paying them upfront. Im splitting the expenses with folks who are interested. We can share bills in splitwise. And ya i know about zelle or paypal $600 gift limit. Adi receiver problem kada. so dont worry :)

Owner of group is an LLC company.

They have great success rate. Without trying 1 month u wont know bro. U can see and if u dont like it, u can drop 2nd month onwards. No pressure bro.

Do they have any free trail at least a week?

12 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Do they have any free trail at least a week?

Unforunately they dont bro. I just joined paid group and it got me good rewards. If you DM me i can show their recent reports for stocks and options so you get a idea of how the history has been

47 minutes ago, mummadi said:

Ok bro. No issues. No one is forcing you.  And to answer such a basic question "How did u know that they have great success rate without trying?"

Obviously i took the plunge and got great returns.  If u keep investing 0$ and take no risks then you will miss all the rewards. 

Good luck to your future endeavors.

I deadified after reading the line “if u keep investing $0 and take no risks then you will miss the rewards”… lol lol

another deadifying line.. obviously i took the plunge and got great returns… lol lol. If this was true, u wouldnt be asking someone to join to divide $150….

this makes me believe ur motive is just to promote that telegram channel

• Haha 2

Babu..1 month tarvatha drop avachu ani chepthunna ga bhayya..promote nenenduku chestha bhayya..na channel kaadu kada. im paying $150. Split cheskunte better kada. We all will get same service at cheaper price. 10 members join ithe $15 per month anthe. 

2nd month nachakapothe dont pay ani chepthunna ga. whats to lose? U seem super scary and have a lot of disbleif. Like i said again good luck with your planning. 

and if you are not interested ok. Let others take their call. Idi neeku direct post kadu kada. so have a good evening and please exit from this thread.

10 minutes ago, mummadi said:

Babu..1 month tarvatha drop avachu ani chepthunna ga bhayya..promote nenenduku chestha bhayya..na channel kaadu kada. im paying $150. Split cheskunte better kada. We all will get same service at cheaper price. 10 members join ithe $15 per month anthe. 

2nd month nachakapothe dont pay ani chepthunna ga. whats to lose? U seem super scary and have a lot of disbleif. Like i said again good luck with your planning. 

and if you are not interested ok. Let others take their call. Idi neeku direct post kadu kada. so have a good evening and please exit from this thread.

“So have a good evening and please exit from this thread.”

nee comedy thagaletta… okkasari first page ki velli thread ni evaru create chesaro choodu. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

“So have a good evening and please exit from this thread.”

nee comedy thagaletta… okkasari first page ki velli thread ni evaru create chesaro choodu. 

Whoops. sworry.