Aa madanapalle incident why happened Antaru

chandrabhai7

3 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

its a scam bro.. 

emo bro. if they are scam they should have huge wealth by now  but they were out of money because of pandemic and no sessions which made me think they are spending all of it what they earn. Just think which organization had a road show to revive rivers in india and policy for it. planting trees, involved with local farmers in agriculture, schools.  they are into many things it is not easy to manage so many things without money. i am not trying to convince just putting out info what i know. 

4 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

you cannot deal with people if you are not aggresive in some things. this is how the world works. just for an example if there is war or violence you cannot sit under a tree you have fight or do somethings according to that situation. 

even so called our gods also fought wars spriituality doesnt mean you sit under a tree always. if you have no interaction with the world then sitting under a tree peacefully works. 

basically those who claim to be spiritual gurus can act like corporate honchos and go on aggressive campaign drives, invite people in power to intimidate their opponents etc. we shouldn't ask why spiritual person needs all this.

and what is the difference between pranayama and this copyrighted breathing technique.. what's its name.. sudharshan kriya? or is it from the other dhaadi vaala. 

why can't we just copy those techniques and do all that stuff at home, and save ourselves the indignity of having to defend someone who occupied forest land?

2 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

basically those who claim to be spiritual gurus can act like corporate honchos and go on aggressive campaign drives, invite people in power to intimidate their opponents etc. we shouldn't ask why spiritual person needs all this.

and what is the difference between pranayama and this copyrighted breathing technique.. what's its name.. sudharshan kriya? or is it from the other dhaadi vaala. 

why can't we just copy those techniques and do all that stuff at home, and save ourselves the indignity of having to defend someone who occupied forest land?

common unnay breathing techniques with different names.

I learnt pranayama too.

4 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

emo bro. if they are scam they should have huge wealth by now  but they were out of money because of pandemic and no sessions which made me think they are spending all of it what they earn. Just think which organization had a road show to revive rivers in india and policy for it. planting trees, involved with local farmers in agriculture, schools.  they are into many things it is not easy to manage so many things without money. i am not trying to convince just putting out info what i know. 

pls don't go there. Its just an ad drive.

he has never explained how he would revive a river. His big idea is to plant trees along the bed, which has already been laughed at by others. How many rivers has he revived?

I know you are trying to argue in good faith, but its hopeless, dude. you believe in Jaggi. good for you. no point in defending clear violations that he's involved in.

and the fact that the mystery around his wife's death is still unsolved.

4 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

common unnay breathing techniques with different names.

I learnt pranayama too.

whatever maga, he's running a business and he will be subjected to public scrutiny. especially when he has engaged in occupying forest land. Even recently there have been elephants electrocuted there.

I know elephant trails are complex paths, and he could've worked with the authorities to come up with the solution, instead he got an all clear certificate. I cannot trust people like that. who pretend that they have done no wrong, when their crime is in a grey area.

It means he's a sociopath. simple. Not fit to be a guru.

2 hours ago, Dosakai said:

pls don't go there. Its just an ad drive.

he has never explained how he would revive a river. His big idea is to plant trees along the bed, which has already been laughed at by others. How many rivers has he revived?

I know you are trying to argue in good faith, but its hopeless, dude. you believe in Jaggi. good for you. no point in defending clear violations that he's involved in.

and the fact that the mystery around his wife's death is still unsolved.

yes true i agree his wifes death is still a mystery in terms of details. i dont have blind belief that way. 

you need to follow those drives to get to know the details completely. your knowledge is not complete. revival cannot happen just like that it needs policy change so farmers or people who own the land along side the rivers can plant trees and cut them when the like to. right now cutting trees is a crime. he is proposing tree base agriculture along side the regular. reviving a river doesnt happen in days btw. it takes years. 

but my point my would a spritiual person have to venture into this and not deliver and get into this mess of blame. i would support such a cause least it could do is create awareness among public.  

whatever maga, he's running a business and he will be subjected to public scrutiny. especially when he has engaged in occupying forest land. Even recently there have been elephants electrocuted there.

I know elephant trails are complex paths, and he could've worked with the authorities to come up with the solution, instead he got an all clear certificate. I cannot trust people like that. who pretend that they have done no wrong, when their crime is in a grey area.

It means he's a sociopath. simple. Not fit to be a guru.

again there is no proof that he occupying forest land dude. they have put out details of survey numbers and even google earth to proof that it was not forest land and  there is no elephants corridor around that area. 

true you could copy them and do it at your home if it is basic stuff. same like gym exercises right you dont go do stuff on your own when you want to achieve something you hire a trainer. it is the same here too IMO. 

when a corporate person can become spiritual why cant a spiritual person lead a corporate life? why not? spirituality was never free it was funded by kings of those times and societies were sensitive for them to offer food and shelter if needed. today  that is not possible so the need for money and obviously  with money you can do a lot. i would only look what he is doing with money not why he is earning money. 

28 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

true you could copy them and do it at your home if it is basic stuff. same like gym exercises right you dont go do stuff on your own when you want to achieve something you hire a trainer. it is the same here too IMO. 

when a corporate person can become spiritual why cant a spiritual person lead a corporate life? why not? spirituality was never free it was funded by kings of those times and societies were sensitive for them to offer food and shelter if needed. today  that is not possible so the need for money and obviously  with money you can do a lot. i would only look what he is doing with money not why he is earning money. 

people are talking about the inner engineering and it's price...free  ga kooda attend avochu , nee problems ni batti volunteers offre chestharu, this month health care lo work chesevallaki free icharu..if you are a student or low ga feel avuthe ,just reach out them..they will give you the best..personally, nenu choosina tella managers who attend IE classes recommended to somany people include me...

Problem indian society dhey.....spirit anedi untadi ani adi kontha mandiki effect chupisthadi...

elanti vallaki annadi teluskovadam kuda easy ne......if you study water signs are most psychic and affected by spirits during moon phases.....ee gnanam undali atleast parents ki....

Even some scientists also accept this.....kani kontha mandiki teliyadu ee phenomenon jarguthundi depression vasthundhi some dates lo ani......guddiga babala degarki velthe vallu em chestharu......inka superstitions side teeskuveltharu.......deyyam ani....bootham ani....racha chestharu.

EE 2 cases both burari and madanapalle cases lo dead father spirit children meeda chupisthundi enduku.......they really need to turn to god....not fake gods in india.

Hope my answer is right

NOTE: These are only my assumptions

1 minute ago, Lonelyloner said:

Problem indian society dhey.....spirit anedi untadi ani adi kontha mandiki effect chupisthadi...

elanti vallaki annadi teluskovadam kuda easy ne......if you study water signs are most psychic and affected by spirits during moon phases.....ee gnanam undali atleast parents ki....

Even elon musk, bill gates also accept this.....kani kontha mandiki teliyadu ee phenomenon jarguthundi depression vasthundhi some dates lo ani......guddiga babala degarki velthe vallu em chestharu......inka superstitions side teeskuveltharu.......deyyam ani....bootham ani....racha chestharu.

EE 2 cases both burari and madanapalle cases lo dead father spirit children meeda chupisthundi enduku.......they really need to turn to god....not fake gods in india.

Hope my answer is right

It's all in the head. Negative thinking, negative energy tho ochindhi.

Their blind faith made their minds weak and vulnerable.

She kept believing so strongly that she would die, so she died.

6 minutes ago, Lonelyloner said:

Hope my answer is right

Madanapalle case lo evari dead father? Paternal or maternal taatha of those girls? 

42 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

It's all in the head. Negative thinking, negative energy tho ochindhi.

Their blind faith made their minds weak and vulnerable.

She kept believing so strongly that she would die, so she died.

I agree with you somewhat.

Spirit or energy or negative thinking whatever is the result of lack of right faith in right god.

padmaja valla dad mentally ill, his genes and spirit which have negative energy passed on to her. She might not realize who their kula daivam or their ancestors god or atleast jesus or allah.

they believed in tantriks

Blind faith is different from  real heartful god.

NOTE: These are only my assumptions