Aa madanapalle incident why happened Antaru

chandrabhai7

5 minutes ago, Mirage said:

this case has a close resemblance to the burari case

Naku ade anpichndi after following burari case . Adi oka family person superstitious belief valla whole family fasak.

1 minute ago, Scurvy said:

Naku ade anpichndi after following burari case . Adi oka family person superstitious belief valla whole family fasak.

there the son said to have received instructions from his dead father and the whole family somehow got convinced. Ikada chusthunte elder daughter 

CONCLUSION:

FAMILY HAD SOME MENTAL ISSUES, those issue were never properly addressed. Corona times started and they were isolated from society .. one thing lead to another and it lead tho this drastic outcome.

ps. Mental health is very important.. please make it a priority and take care of mental health too 

3 minutes ago, Jombo0108 said:

CONCLUSION:

FAMILY HAD SOME MENTAL ISSUES, those issue were never properly addressed. Corona times started and they were isolated from society .. one thing lead to another and it lead tho this drastic outcome.

ps. Mental health is very important.. please make it a priority and take care of mental health too 

therapies are ridiculously expensive 🙄

1 hour ago, yemdoing said:

all lawmakers safe haven is ashramams... you are expecting them to destroy their own business. How naive !! 

I am not expecting ideal case scenario lo ala cheyali antunna anthe.  All bada babus politicians convert there black money here in these ashrams. I know evaru em cheyaleru they have all the support possible. 

19 hours ago, Amrita said:

I dont know him just heard his name.

Btw Jaggi Vasudev kuda fraud . I used to follow him in 2011 times.  Taruvata i read some articles and news total impression changed. He is just good orator. silent_I1

i dont think he is fraud. i have gone through all of the controversies against him. not vouching from him though. their meditation techniques have helped me a lot. heard from other friends also how it helped somebody they know. 

Extravagant is ok. Vedantam cheppinantha matrana life anubhavinchakudadu ani em ledu but inner engineering ki anta paisal enti? Telisina gyanam free ivvachu ga enduku ah ashrams enduku e financial transactions enduku a land gurinchi defending ? Spiritual person ki asalu em pattakudadu illu vakili gudisa chettu should be same no? Enduku inak e paisal mida vyamham? Ah vyamoham unnantha kalam vallaki theory vachemo but cant call them spiritual.

actually ga free gane start chesaru initially but people who came were not serious enough and they could continue for financial reasons  they had to organize those sessions. they do lot of activities for which they are earning it through these sessions. 

2 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

actually ga free gane start chesaru initially but people who came were not serious enough and they could continue for financial reasons  they had to organize those sessions. they do lot of activities for which they are earning it through these sessions. 

its a scam bro.. 

2 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

i dont think he is fraud. i have gone through all of the controversies against him. not vouching from him though. their meditation techniques have helped me a lot. heard from other friends also how it helped somebody they know. 

Many in my family attended IE. Some of the long standing respiratory illnesses have never relapsed after that. Leave about spiritual progress or anything else just from health and well-being the techniques have helped many. Calling him a fraud based on certain unsubstantiated rumors is what I see all the time. 

• Haha 1

He always debates aggressively if someone asks him a question on his ashram or land case etc.  First adigina vadu kuda amayakudu poni budhileni vadu ane anukundam nuvvu spiritual kada vallaki prashantam ga answer cheppachu ga ? If you are aggressive spiritually em edigav?

you cannot deal with people if you are not aggresive in some things. this is how the world works. just for an example if there is war or violence you cannot sit under a tree you have fight or do somethings according to that situation. 

even so called our gods also fought wars spriituality doesnt mean you sit under a tree always. if you have no interaction with the world then sitting under a tree peacefully works. 

18 hours ago, Amrita said:

Em charges leva totally escaped ? :(

in Osho case they have multiple cases on him in USA but they couldnt prove it. was just deported and sent back to india