Aa madanapalle incident why happened Antaru

chandrabhai7

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

He always debates aggressively if someone asks him a question on his ashram or land case etc.  First adigina vadu kuda amayakudu poni budhileni vadu ane anukundam nuvvu spiritual kada vallaki prashantam ga answer cheppachu ga ? If you are aggressive spiritually em edigav?

To be fair, the elephant corridor issue was long cleared. Inka dentlo corner cheyyalo teliyaka malli malli ade issue teesukostharu. I think they deserve that kind of treatment 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, snoww said:

Aa pedda daughter did btech , wrote CAT and joined forest management and now preparing for civils. Many major stressful preparations. 

I think education and career pressure valla she might have become more spiritual and lost mental balance. 

As per her father she did not like to by heart for IAS so she dis continued Civil's ani told in interrogation video.

8 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

very true... without asking one of my old friend enrolled me on inner engineering 3 day class . $200 price neeku nachcithey pay cheyyi annadu, he paid on my behalf.

I see the cult behavior in those guys.

things like questioning them is wrong, questioning sadguru is forbidden , If I show examples of others who didn't like it his answer is they didn't do it right.

that's it.. I cut him off .

After attending If I say i didn't like it he will debate on it. ... 

I paid 350$ for 2 days. Adhi kuda Early bird offer.

Regular aithe 500 $

Sadguru himself attended though. Some sessions are given by other teachers.

4 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

I paid 350$ for 2 days. Adhi kuda Early bird offer.

Regular aithe 500 $

Sadguru himself attended though. Some sessions are given by other teachers.

Bro what is this not modable 

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

This is true nenu oka case chusa extended family lo.  Ma pinni valla maridi family undevallu vallato while he is studying. Later wife and kid joined them. Nenu ade year MS ki vacha ma pinni deggariki i was there for a week and went to my university. 1st time ah kid ni nenu 6 yrs ki chusa. He is very odd behaving kid and laughs unnecessarily. Nenu holidays ki pinni intiki veltu undedanini . He used to barge into rooms and suddenly scare . 2nd time i saw him i asked my pinni vadu normal anipiyatledu pinni naku nuvvu observe chesava ani...she said we did on DAY 1 chala sarlu cheppamu his mom isnt in a situation to take it and feels we are insulting them because they are depending on us. Babai cheppi cheppi tirigi matalu kuda paddaru still prema to cheptune untaru he needs help ani parents are in denial ani cheppindi. Now that kid is in teens and in worst state of mental health. They stopped sending him to school kuda anukunta. Recently pinni kuturu pelli lo chusa couple of years back vadu 6 ft unnadu now and he came to room when women are changing also. 2 hrs kuda intlo undaledu. He is totally mad and now scary to even sit before him. Ippudu valla amma labo dibo ani edustundi but entire family told her he is not being normal ani. Now valla amma ni nanna ni kodatadu kuda valla texas lone untaru. Valla amma murkham ga lekunda unte e kid could have been easily saved. 

Behaviors bhayata padithe atleast people can be cautious. Sometimes it doesn’t come out and it can end up being dangerous to people around them. The biggest mistake is not seeking help for your problems. 

13 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

As per her father she did not like to by heart for IAS so she dis continued Civil's ani told in interrogation video.

She also didn't liked forest services job which she got through CAT 

And she most probably didn't liked civil engineering . 

So she seems to be jumping fields all her life. 

56 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Okay

what surprised me is none of the neighbors or the people who knew the family for years mentioned about it.. at least in the news that came to my notice. 

the guy in this video mari chandramukhi lo Rajnikanth laaga feel avthunattu unnadu

Bro, india lo chadhuvukunte manchollu antaru. Her academic achievements may have been hiding the real problems. Corona time lo they were at home all the time. Her sister coming home after stepping on those lemons might have triggered it too. If we take out this explanation, we are left with blaming religion or some conspiracy theory about some thantrik. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Behaviors bhayata padithe atleast people can be cautious. Sometimes it doesn’t come out and it can end up being dangerous to people around them. The biggest mistake is not seeking help for your problems. 

100% @gr33d

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Bro, india lo chadhuvukunte manchollu antaru. Her academic achievements may have been hiding the real problems. Corona time lo they were at home all the time. Her sister coming home after stepping on those lemons might have triggered it too. If we take out this explanation, we are left with blaming religion or some conspiracy theory about some thantrik. 

Chinnappudu nenu kooda thega baya pedevaadini. Road motham ave vuntunde. Don't know how the situation is now. 

1 minute ago, snoww said:

Chinnappudu nenu kooda thega baya pedevaadini. Road motham ave vuntunde. Don't know how the situation is now. 

inka chaala mandhi ivi nammuthaaru baa

3 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Yeah. Aa poojalu chesi nimmakaayalu, mootalu roads meeda padesi , aa shani thokkina vaadiki vasthadi ani pracharam cheyyatam/baya pettatam

Worst thing is, even my parents used to do that. 

3 minutes ago, snoww said:

1 minute ago, Naaperushiva said:

I used to get scared too. Dishti kodutundi chetabadi etc etc anevallu.  Even now mana parents generation nimmakaya chuste arustaru tokkaku ani.