Aa madanapalle incident why happened Antaru

chandrabhai7

7 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Okay

what surprised me is none of the neighbors or the people who knew the family for years mentioned about it.. at least in the news that came to my notice. 

the guy in this video mari chandramukhi lo Rajnikanth laaga feel avthunattu unnadu

Ide surprising anduke naku mental issue kademo ani doubt kottings and staged emo anipinchindi.

Ahjournalist video lo grand father , his sister, mom and alekhya had issues ante may be its little convincing emo. 10 days lo mental issue ante not believable.

Just now, Lonelyloner said:

Surpisingly i find that osho used to take valium despite having millions of followers

that explains a lot

I hate that Guy Osho

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Lonelyloner said:

Surpisingly i find that osho used to take valium despite having millions of followers

that explains a lot

Insomnia ki followers ki enti link? My grand ma is talking Valium even since before i am born emo. She was a professor ,telugu pandit and writer too. The most sane person and dynamic person in entire family( men and women included).  Hardly sleeps 3-4 hrs even after taking sleeping pill.

2 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

I hate that Guy Osho

He is super reckless with dumb theories, I used to find them very hilarious. I read his books in childhood...ma mom avi chusi threw them away

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Insomnia ki followers ki enti link? My grand ma is talking Valium even since before i am born emo. She was a professor ,telugu pandit and writer too. The most sane person and dynamic person in entire family( men and women included).  Hardly sleeps 3-4 hrs even after taking sleeping pill.

Valium is not for sleep., although it helps for sleep

it is a benzodiazepine, very powerful and it alters chemistry

4 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

I hate that Guy Osho

I dont know him just heard his name.

Btw Jaggi Vasudev kuda fraud . I used to follow him in 2011 times.  Taruvata i read some articles and news total impression changed. He is just good orator. silent_I1

Just now, Lonelyloner said:

Valium is not for sleep.

it is a benzodiazepine, very powerful and it alters chemistry

It is medically prescribed for her as she doesn't sleep. It is a sleeping pill which reduces anxiety , insomnia and sleep disturbances. 

28 minutes ago, Amrita said:

It is medically prescribed for her as she doesn't sleep. It is a sleeping pill which reduces anxiety , insomnia and sleep disturbances. 

Google diazepam valium

it has broader scope than just sleep.

siezures,anxiety.

Are controlled by it

Just now, Amrita said:

Btw Jaggi Vasudev kuda fraud . I used to follow him in 2011 times.  Taruvata i read some articles and news total impression changed. He is just good orator. silent_I1

I don't worship him though. 

But his Shambavi maha mudra helped me with my anxieties and I practice it. Those are ancient yogic practices which he served in a short and sweet way.

Sometimes listening to him answers my questions which I can't ask anyone.

7 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Ide surprising anduke naku mental issue kademo ani doubt kottings and staged emo anipinchindi.

Ahjournalist video lo grand father , his sister, mom and alekhya had issues ante may be its little convincing emo. 10 days lo mental issue ante not believable.

I’ll wait for the investigate report from the police. 

2 minutes ago, Lonelyloner said:

Google diazepam valium

it has broader scope than just sleep.

suicidal ideation, siezures, bipolar, anxiety.

Are controlled by it

I told for what she is prescribed as you said it is not for sleep. Her problem is sleeping. Pill esukokapote months kuda padukodu. Pill tone 3-4 hrs kuda padukodu. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Even I feel he is too commercial and lives an extravagant life

1 minute ago, MagaMaharaju said:

I don't worship him though. 

But his Shambavi maha mudra helped me with my anxieties and I practice it. Those are ancient yogic practices which he served in a short and sweet way.

Sometimes listening to him answers my questions which I can't ask anyone.

Amo, Naaku endhuko Jaggi mi chusthe ekkado doubt koduthundi.

I don't like his sermons but he has got so many followers , young and old.