How to convince my wife job is equally important for women?

abulu

6 hours ago, ranku_mogudu said:

may be nuvvu  ee thread lo participate chesinattu, everyone have their own interest kadha bro.. at least you got a hint of your void.. turn it to your advantage and @rechipo

I am not saying that what she was doing was wrong...there should be a limit and at the end of the day we should see what useful things have we done ani... for instance take us...work in IT industry...we do our job and along with that we indulge in extra curricular activities...which is fine kada...even if you did continue other stuff you get bored at some point and start avoiding it...but in their case there is no . nor , ...ironically I get bored watching her at her routine !!

3 hours ago, CooLgUy4U said:

I am not saying that what she was doing was wrong...there should be a limit and at the end of the day we should see what useful things have we done ani... for instance take us...work in IT industry...we do our job and along with that we indulge in extra curricular activities...which is fine kada...even if you did continue other stuff you get bored at some point and start avoiding it...but in their case there is no . nor , ...ironically I get bored watching her at her routine !!

not every man  can read the hints, and not every woman can understand our efforts, vice versa. mabbulu untaru

19 hours ago, cloud said:

Naa wife friends group antha working so she always wants to work and be independent . Bench paina unnappudu  she will be in her limits in buying things and dont plan any travels . Earning apdu i dont limit her if she want to buy gold or send pocket money to her siblings . May be get her hooked up with working friend wifes and she may get taste of money . 

mak kid puttinnapudu my inlaws are here for 1 yr and we sent our kid to india along with them . We miss our kid a lot but again it is your personal choice .

so that she can work?

On 2/2/2021 at 2:26 PM, karthikn said:

nee suggestions arachakam anniya brahmilaughing.gif

mari anni kaavali ante, chesukuntu ellipovadame..alochinchakudadu..

edi nachakapote daanni pakakna petteyyadame...