How to convince my wife job is equally important for women?

abulu

She has H4 EAD, Are entha chepina vinadhe Job cheyamante  a pakintollu na friends evaru cheytledu 

why should I hard work antadi. 

Dreams of buying abig house for her, na jebulo chilli gavva ledu ,

katnam koda tesukoledu versha lingam panthulaga. Ipudu dabu ki kata kata avuthunte dabbu value telusthundi. 

Her main concern is kids are young, oneis 2 years ony , so she want to keep her memories with her anta. 

I told you cna drop in day care no this is carona time, so cant drop anta. Nakemi cheyalo ardam kavatledu. e samsara sagaram edatam ante mamulu vishyam kadu. 

ps: Job change ekuva salary advice vadu, ikada job bane vundi except salary.

1 minute ago, abulu said:

She has H4 EAD, Are entha chepina vinadhe Job cheyamante  a pakintollu na friends evaru cheytledu 

why should I hard work antadi. 

Dreams of buying abig house for her, na jebulo chilli gavva ledu ,

katnam koda tesukoledu versha lingam panthulaga. Ipudu dabu ki kata kata avuthunte dabbu value telusthundi. 

Her main concern is kids are young, oneis 2 years ony , so she want to keep her memories with her anta. 

I told you cna drop in day care no this is carona time, so cant drop anta. Nakemi cheyalo ardam kavatledu. e samsara sagaram edatam ante mamulu vishyam kadu. 

ps: Job change ekuva salary advice vadu, ikada job bane vundi except salary.

Stop buying her things

bhayya, she is right. mee child ki 5 ,6yrs vache varaku u forget about her working....unna danitho saripettu

carona time lo daycare risky. I have elder sister, she works...she told me few times that women thinking, dynamics totally change after childbirth process, her priority is her child anta.. do NOT count on wife/women income (my sis suggestion edi to me). 

you give your wife couple more yrs. kid peddaga ayyaka vadi expenses kosam she sure will think of job

4 minutes ago, InSearch said:

bro fake post ayite navvuko, ledante here are my 2 cents:

1. You are in a far better situation than many others.

2. You do not know the problems that come with working wife. 

3. Do not change job for higher salary if you are happy currently

chala mandi both working families, valla issues choosina bhayya, not worth it. Don't compare yourself with others and live with what you have. 

Santrupti thone santhosham

Bro ilanti vishayamlo jokes enduku bro. I am posting casually whats happening in life, thats the purpose of this forum kadha. 

Can you ellobrate please?

Increase your 401 amount pre tax ... try to decease yourself pay check by putting money into Roth ira direct deposit ... hsa/fsa... pay check takkuva vasthe karchu kuda taggutadi... 

25 minutes ago, kitkat said:

bhayya, she is right. mee child ki 5 ,6yrs vache varaku u forget about her working....unna danitho saripettu

carona time lo daycare risky. I have elder sister, she works...she told me few times that women thinking, dynamics totally change after childbirth process, her priority is her child anta.. do NOT count on wife/women income (my sis suggestion edi to me). 

you give your wife couple more yrs. kid peddaga ayyaka vadi expenses kosam she sure will think of job

Appatiki kotha tech's, brain old ipothadhi..body sahakarinchadu,so same story..ts malli same thread post chayyali appudu kooda.

• Upvote 2