How to convince my wife job is equally important for women?

abulu

58 minutes ago, JonSnowUSA said:

My wife is complete opposite. She wants to be an independent in terms of money. She hesitate to ask money and I understood her shyness and gave her a credit card, but she never purchase anything without asking me.

Ma company lo na GC application ki full time tisukuntunaru.. she is pissed off the slowness in the process. She did part time until she was 9 months pregnant and staying at home now due to covid and small kid. I clearly see in her eyes that she wanted to go out or do something to be financially independent.

Awesome awesome awesome! I love women like this!!!!!

you can convince your wife, but not when she is mom. You and Money are her next priority.

Men gets a member into their family once a kid is born, but women get a life when her kid is born.  So aa emotions different, My wife commented when my sis was at maternal home and advised her about not to panic. now she is @3$%. Glad this corona came and I got no other thing, I can stay all day with my wife and kid.

Kids are too cute when they are just borns and toddlers. Earlier I had a fear I cannot handle.. now I feel it is a joy and keep on reckon the chances

3 hours ago, JonSnowUSA said:

My wife is complete opposite. She wants to be an independent in terms of money. She hesitate to ask money and I understood her shyness and gave her a credit card, but she never purchase anything without asking me.

Ma company lo na GC application ki full time tisukuntunaru.. she is pissed off the slowness in the process. She did part time until she was 9 months pregnant and staying at home now due to covid and small kid. I clearly see in her eyes that she wanted to go out or do something to be financially independent.

not sure if it's a complete good thing or a bad thing like with anything.

We see more and more of this mentality in women. Financial independence kavali ani. Which is very good.

Problem yekkadostundi ante, nenu sampaadinche dabbu naa istam vachinatlu karchupedata, naa kistam vachina vallau istaa annappudu.

1. Routine story yentante mogudi dabbu tho illu jaragaali, pellam dabbu valla amma nanna ki appulunteno, tammudi business ko ivvalanukuntaaru.. meaning vallu aapdalo unnappudu.

2. Maname intha karchu yenduku ni iphone konukkokunte, Inida lo vallaku iPhones gift ga istaaru.

3. Ame kontundi kadaa ani manam kooda level penchi iphone konukkuni, mana vallaki kooda iphone lu konistaam. what's the point of 2 salaries when you waste on luxurious things

4. nene yenduku pani cheyyali, nuvvu kooda chey ane godavalu vastaayi

5. Valla parents ni baaga choosukuntaaru US lo, anni konistaaru. Mana parents vachinappudu adi kanapadadu. 

6. Lat but not least.. ivanni samasyala madhyalo godavalu perigite, office lo odarchataaaniki vere vaadu ready ga untaadu. Working very far from you ante, ilaanti chances maree yekkuva.

Nannu 10gakandi.. everyone is unique, just my observations on my close friends and their problems. Mandesinappudu vastaay topics ivanni

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Your wife if you don't know how to convince how can others tell u without even knowing your wife?

chinna geetha pakkana pedha geetha philosophy telusu kadha..  in mens case, chinna gunta pakkana lothu gunta

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

you can convince your wife, but not when she is mom. You and Money are her next priority.

Men gets a member into their family once a kid is born, but women get a life when her kid is born.  So aa emotions different, My wife commented when my sis was at maternal home and advised her about not to panic. now she is @3$%. Glad this corona came and I got no other thing, I can stay all day with my wife and kid.

Kids are too cute when they are just borns and toddlers. Earlier I had a fear I cannot handle.. now I feel it is a joy and keep on reckon the chances

Congratulations father! 

1 minute ago, InSearch said:

Congratulations father! 

thank you @InSearch'

Nights are kuncham kastam ..but eventually ippudu alavatu authundhi and thanks to DB! idhi ayyaka again will stop DB'ing @3$%

3 hours ago, CooLgUy4U said:

last 3/4 years nunchi try chestunna...ee wfh lekapote never known about her day2day activities... but everyday watching her sitting idle and friends tho marchi marchi uppara sodi pettukuntunte chudaleka potunna asalu.. then she will start it again with the community ladies... horrible asalu

abulu bee fake ID naa?

Naa wife friends group antha working so she always wants to work and be independent . Bench paina unnappudu  she will be in her limits in buying things and dont plan any travels . Earning apdu i dont limit her if she want to buy gold or send pocket money to her siblings . May be get her hooked up with working friend wifes and she may get taste of money . 

mak kid puttinnapudu my inlaws are here for 1 yr and we sent our kid to india along with them . We miss our kid a lot but again it is your personal choice .

4 hours ago, kakatiya said:

Yes.vlogs tho google adsense income best.

Hello welcome to my youtube channel ivala avacado pachadi chedamu.. idhi ma kitchen ma illu 9 crores

Not necessarily, but it seems like she doesn't have the drive in life. He should have figured it out before getting married. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, betapilli said:

Not necessarily, but it seems like she doesn't have the drive in life. He should have figured it out before getting married. 

I agree. Drive lekapote just doesnt make sense to force. They get frustrated and it back fires.

Just now, Samara said:

u also resign and sit at home.. emaina adigithe aadadhi magadu samanam kada.. nuvvu seyyaku nenu seyyanu anu saripotundi tenor.gif

This doesnt make her work but will make him be home. @3$%