Emergency help

Fish

Right chest pain ki Emergency ki velthe....will they do tests or pain killers ichesi intiki pampinchesthaara

i am having severe right chest pain currently....general physician deggaraku velanu but she wrote some tests and diagnosis is taking lot of time....day by day pain is increasing

Meeku thelisthe reply ivvandi....please don’t make fun 

1 minute ago, Fish said:

Right chest pain ki Emergency ki velthe....will they do tests or pain killers ichesi intiki pampinchesthaara

i am having severe right chest pain currently....general physician deggaraku velanu but she wrote some tests and diagnosis is taking lot of time....day by day pain is increasing

go to urgent care 

25 minutes ago, Fish said:

Tests cheyyakunda they won’t  not get to medication...temporary ga they might give you IV pain killers(depending on pain level) until test results are out.

28 minutes ago, Fish said:

Emaina unusual excercises chesava?

body pain tablets veskunnava? 

32 minutes ago, Fish said:

Emergency waste in terms of  general treatment but if your life is in danger they will alert and immediately admit you. RIght chest pain antunnav so immediately go to emergency. 

6 minutes ago, Epic said:

Tests cheyyakunda they won’t  not get to medication...temporary ga they might give you IV pain killers(depending on pain level) until test results are out.

Will they do any tests in emergency room??

2 minutes ago, Fish said:

Will they do any tests in emergency room??

Yes

CT scan cheyyali ante..since you said you have given tests prescribed by your physician, if that include CT scan let them know antha short duration lo malli inkoti not recommended.

Just now, Fish said:

Have pain from past 3.5 months but now it’s severe 

Acute acidity ? Even acidity valla acute pain untundi. Edaina you shouldnt neglect this long. Take care.