Emergency help

Fish

1 minute ago, Fish said:

Very true..even though manaki infrastructure Lekapoyina our doctors do wonders 

Yeah. Ma nephew ki auto immune , Lupus adi edi ani enta bhayapettaro  cancer ani kuda london lo. Ma akka edustu padeatric cancer wing lo kuda tirigindi last no diagnosis and no treatment. He was 8 then and full body bloated without diagnosis. Frustrate ayipoyi she booked tickets to india and showed him there. 2 weeks lo he became normal. Mana doctors masthu talented. 6 months intlo andaru edupuley body double size ayindi. 

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I can imagine. Ikkada doctor: patient ratio takkuva. India lo roju ki 100 ppl ni chustaru i feel india lone better diagnosis untundi though infrastructure is better here. Hope you will get some treatment started. Take test !

I have experienced this with US doctors, no diagnosis test after test ... Indian doctors are good in diagnosis. US is good only for new break through medications and for terminal illness.

Just now, JackSeal said:

I have experienced this with US doctors, no diagnosis test after test ... Indian doctors are good in diagnosis. US is good only for new break through medications and for terminal illness.

I totally agree.

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Yeah. Ma nephew ki auto immune , Lupus adi edi ani enta bhayapettaro  cancer ani kuda london lo. Ma akka edustu padeatric cancer wing lo kuda tirigindi last no diagnosis and no treatment. He was 8 then and full body bloated without diagnosis. Frustrate ayipoyi she booked tickets to india and showed him there. 2 weeks lo he became normal. Mana doctors masthu talented. 6 months intlo andaru edupuley body double size ayindi. 

Good that they finally found the root cause...I too want to go to India 😔 I have mammogram test tomorrow....I want to check those test results and want to take decision to go to India 

3 minutes ago, Fish said:

Good that they finally found the root cause...I too want to go to India 😔 I have mammogram test tomorrow....I want to check those test results and want to take decision to go to India 

Yeah..jagratha ! 

25 minutes ago, Fish said:

Except for the chest pain...all is fine 

Em kaadhu le 

Paapi chiraayuvu :)

doctor emannadu? Ma friend okadu maha nati type action chesthe all tests chesaru. Nuvu kooda ala cheyyi tests cheyakapothe.

1 hour ago, JackSeal said:

+1

21 hours ago, Fish said:

Pain alage undi....I am just bearing it....took too many pain killers from past 3 months anduke refraining myself now 

have few tests tomorrow and next week doctor appointment

Rest well and keep us updated with your health 

I hope there isnt anything serious

@Fish

The biggest thing I fear in life is making something go away without identifying the problem. Don't feel I am pushing on you more than your own people, see if you can leave to India or EU. Healthcare is affordable there and you can risk doing a thorough analysis. Gastric issues ayina prove cheyinchuko. Find the root cause first and then you can take care of your body.

• Upvote 1

I also recommend you to not pay your emergency bills. Contest the charges saying that your issue was not diagnosed and you don't feel you received proper healthcare. ee medical field penta ki resistance ivvali. 

• Upvote 1