Emergency help

Fish

22 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmar said:

This is called chest pain, not heart attack so chill and drink scotch kaka

Ne moothi pachadi pachadi kindha kodatha,  this thread is serious why making jokes ra buradha pandhi? 

2 hours ago, Fish said:

For pain I took aleve and aspirin....currently not using any medicine 

Dude if you cannot concentrate or sleep properly due to this pain, you gotta take your husband and run to the ER. Don’t take any chances. If you are uncomfortable then there is a problem. Please dont ignore

11 minutes ago, seematapakaya said:

Join chesukune munde 100 pages sign cheyinchuntaru , jagratha , intake form discharge form

Pranam meedhiki vachina forms fill cheyinchukuntara 

3 minutes ago, Dhimputha said:

Pranam meedhiki vachina forms fill cheyinchukuntara 

Sign cheyakunte , steschscope kuda petti chudadhu. Nuvvu eda sue chesthav ani bayam

• Sad 1

911 call Chesi I went to emergency 

heart related issue undo chusi hospital vaaalu discharge chesaru....X-ray results lo lungs are not clearly visible due to breast tissue ani raasaru

they did blood work, ECG and X-ray....they discharged me and said go to primary care physician....when I asked about pain they said take over the counter pain killers

i am not happy with the medical care here.....wish I have taken pain killers and stayed back home....ikkada healthcare system meeda nammakam poyyindi

i had pneumonia when I was a kid and do not want to take risk (COVID) going to India anduke didn’t go....but ipudu anipisthundi better to go India ani 

Panic attacks emo anukunna first. But inta persistent ga undavemo.  Not sure.

If you tried antacids, digestive tablets, Tylenol, ibuprofen etc already, get second/third opinion from a different doctor (teledoc should be OK). 

Try eating only yogurt rice for a day (if not allergic to milk products). No spices, biryani etc.

21 hours ago, Fish said:

I decided I will take pain killers until they find underlying cause....even doctors deggara ki  velina pain killers ye theesukomantunaaru 

Do you have acid reflux problem, I had costrocndritis after having reflux problem. It happen couple of years back it takes time to go by itself. Ribcage swelling feeling untundhi. Take rest cold packs pettuko. Avoid malasa food for few days. You will feel better. Do not take stress, thats the main reason for me