Why the hell should we tip

Rebel_Uncle

18 minutes ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

As per labot law one has to give min wages to all workers. 

Why cant food industry included in that. 

For a 5$ product why should I end up paying another 5$ 🤦‍♂️.

Are 30$ tho meals chesthe 10$ tip yenti sir.

vu

Poor guys.. it is very frustrating for them as they don’t get paid much... they have to work very long hours to meet ends..

the delivery fees the restaurants charge you doesn’t go to the delivery driver.. it goes to the restaurant for providing the delivery service.. only tips go to the delivery drivers... they get 20-30 cents per mile and a $2-$3 for each delivery...

people who order from cheap restaurants like dominoes and Mcd don’t tip much.. 

6 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Poor guys.. it is very frustrating for them as they don’t get paid much... they have to work very long hours to meet ends..

the delivery fees the restaurants charge you doesn’t go to the delivery driver.. it goes to the restaurant for providing the delivery service.. only tips go to the delivery drivers... they get 20-30 cents per mile and a $2-$3 for each delivery...

that should be restaurants headache to keep their employees happy, why should we bother ani @Rebel_Uncle koshening.. i support rebeluncle on this, owners filling their pockets and we feeling empathy for their employees.. 

5 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

that should be restaurants headache to keep their employees happy, why should we bother ani @Rebel_Uncle koshening.. i support rebeluncle on this, owners filling their pockets and we feeling empathy for their employees.. 

Perfectly said bro

4 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

that should be restaurants headache to keep their employees happy, why should we bother ani @Rebel_Uncle koshening.. i support rebeluncle on this, owners filling their pockets and we feeling empathy of their employees.. 

thats not exactly true. wages penchite costs kuda peruguthayi. even taxes increase. you are saving money because of low minimum wages in US. see countries like Aus where minimum wages are high and you end up with costly groceries , food and high taxes. your savings are low.  if govt mandates high minimum salary , ofcourse the prices are going to increase for you. grocery bill 100 ayyedi 120 avthudndi.  tipping is OK till they fix minimum wages.

10 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Lol poor guys a 😁😁🙏 easy free money kosam 2$ per hour join avutharu. Oka 10 tables serve chesina each 5 to 10$. ( 100$ bill chesthe 33% tip yenti man too much) . Dont say tip splits between cook and server ani. If so also why should I feed all of them.

Nenu Europe pothe tip isthe mari cheap ga chusaru they wont accpet tip annaru. But us lo.tip ivakapothay nenu car dagaraki pothunte titukjnte vachindi why not tiped ani I said i only tip if I like anna . Malli gonukuntu.poyindi.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mirchi_bajji said:

thats not exactly true. wages penchite costs kuda peruguthayi. even taxes increase. you are saving money because of low minimum wages in US. see countries like Aus where minimum wages are high and you end up with costly groceries , food and high taxes. your savings are low.  if govt mandates high minimum salary , ofcourse the prices are going to increase for you. grocery bill 100 ayyedi 120 avthudndi.  tipping is OK till they fix minimum wages.

Lol 😀 what a answer. 

So Mcodnaloss lo.tips vundavu subway lo tips vundavu.chipotlo.lo tips vundavu.

Whh the hell dinner lanti places lone tips vuntayi? Just because they bring plate it become.100 to 120??

Instacart or uber eats too mch man.

10$ food. Uber eats takes 5$ for drlivrry and the poor deliveru guy dont have amu moeny so I nerd to pay him.3 to 5,$ again why??

4 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

calling @Raven_Rayes for inputs

already told no? I avoid eating outside, avoid ordering deliveries (including of electronic items). I cook myself, get takeaways when I'm not in the mood, and go to cheap markets when I have to buy stuff.

I find this entire economy built around paying people to barely stay alive to work, disgusting. But I can't support a minimum wage law too. Its just an excuse to keep low skilled immigrants out of the country.

What I do support is the low wage worker murdering his/her boss and getting away with the cash. 

I refuse to live like a king, with services at the push of a button, or at the beck of my call. But I did buy a cellphone online. It wasn't my doing. my cousin got frustrated with the poor call quality of my 2000rs cellphone, and ordered one for me. He's an idiot. Why call when you can text.

----------

But all this said, i do understand why people do all of the above things. They are accessing the best service for the best price, which is after all human nature. 

That those who do indulge in all the above activities should know that there are mechanics to the system they so love. and when those mechanics do stop functioning, the system will collapse. Whether they wanna tip or not, is up to them. But tipping is the grease that keeps the system from wearing itself out eventually.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

Lol 😀 what a answer. 

So Mcodnaloss lo.tips vundavu subway lo tips vundavu.chipotlo.lo tips vundavu.

Whh the hell dinner lanti places lone tips vuntayi? Just because they bring plate it become.100 to 120??

Instacart or uber eats too mch man.

10$ food. Uber eats takes 5$ for drlivrry and the poor deliveru guy dont have amu moeny so I nerd to pay him.3 to 5,$ again why??

without some level of service why will anyone pay tips. anduke ga , ppl make the worst of money in mcd and chipotle. they hire young ppl for a reason. fast foods lo service undadu. you just pick them.

Instacart or uber eats lo the person is actually providing some in person service. its hard to convicne ppl to tip if there is not some personal service involved. 

48 minutes ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

As per labot law one has to give min wages to all workers. 

Why cant food industry included in that. 

For a 5$ product why should I end up paying another 5$ 🤦‍♂️.

Are 30$ tho meals chesthe 10$ tip yenti sir.

It’s a good habit to give tip (atleast 15%). 30 ki 5 icchina chalu waiter/waitress kush avtharu. If you want to give more you can. Kani 5$ coffee ki 5 tip ani ekkada undadhu ...  

10 minutes ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

Lol poor guys a 😁😁🙏 easy free money kosam 2$ per hour join avutharu. Oka 10 tables serve chesina each 5 to 10$. ( 100$ bill chesthe 33% tip yenti man too much) . Dont say tip splits between cook and server ani. If so also why should I feed all of them.

Nenu Europe pothe tip isthe mari cheap ga chusaru they wont accpet tip annaru. But us lo.tip ivakapothay nenu car dagaraki pothunte titukjnte vachindi why not tiped ani I said i only tip if I like anna . Malli gonukuntu.poyindi.

don't eat outside bujji. get takeaways or go to a self service restaurant.