Why the hell should we tip

Rebel_Uncle

1 hour ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

Inka db lo restaurant lo.part time sesinollantha vachi tip yentha imp e septharu 😠🙏

ante mee laga born rich family kadu ga baboru andaru..student apudu cheyalsi vachindi

miru maa lanti vallatho annam kuda tinaru anta ga myla padataru 

Cheyalanipiyaka pote cheyakunda unte potundi kada? Tip is not mandatory unless you are going in a group of 8 or over in some places.

Restaurant lo work chese vallaki sal kanna tips valle ekkuva sampadistaru ( except desi) vallu bagupadite manakem sir noppi? Live and let live .

If you are not tipping also they will serve but if you feel embarrassed for not tipping adi evari problem?

18 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Cheyalanipiyaka pote cheyakunda unte potundi kada? Tip is not mandatory unless you are going in a group of 8 or over in some places.

Restaurant lo work chese vallaki sal kanna tips valle ekkuva sampadistaru ( except desi) vallu bagupadite manakem sir noppi? Live and let live .

If you are not tipping also they will serve but if you feel embarrassed for not tipping adi evari problem?

actual ga they dont get any salary..naam ke vaste 2$/hr for payroll purposes. Tip is mandatory. Serve chestaru without tip also 

Just now, siru said:

actual ga they dont get any salary..naam ke vaste 2$/hr for payroll purposes. Tip is mandatory. Serve chestaru without tip also 

Seriously ? Enta takkuva ki work chestara? Min wage levels untayi kada every state ki?

27 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Seriously ? Enta takkuva ki work chestara? Min wage levels untayi kada every state ki?

yes, min wage only applies to non-tipped jobs. Tip possibility vunna jobs ki there is no requirement to even pay salary.

41 minutes ago, siru said:

they are still doing it, because they expect tips. and who is getting benefitted? owners..

I'm going on a month long trip to north east India from the day after. I'm going to tip every time someone offers to carry my stuff (which I wish they don't, but sometimes its their job description), and serves me food.

and after I return, I am gonna eat out everyday atleast once. and tip heavily everytime.

and cook myself only on special occasions. Take the opportunity to improve my cooking, and move away from shitty upma, and dosa...

I'm gonna make it more expensive for others to tip. hehe.. I'm gonna raise the minimum tip to 30%. lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm going on a month long trip to north east India from the day after. I'm going to tip every time someone offers to carry my stuff (which I wish they don't, but sometimes its their job description), and serves me food.

and after I return, I am gonna eat out everyday atleast once. and tip heavily everytime.

and cook myself only on special occasions. Take the opportunity to improve my cooking, and move away from shitty upma, and dosa...

I'm gonna make it more expensive for others to tip. hehe.. I'm gonna raise the minimum tip to 30%. lol.

ok, let us know your experience of north east trip.. nen kuda veelite oka round vesta, malli offices start ayyelopu.

3 hours ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

As per labot law one has to give min wages to all workers. 

Why cant food industry included in that. 

For a 5$ product why should I end up paying another 5$ 🤦‍♂️.

Are 30$ tho meals chesthe 10$ tip yenti sir.

Typical answer from an Indian ...and you ain't no different...

Most of them folks already knew that indians don't tip... So u aint gotta worry about that

14 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

they are still doing it, because they expect tips. and who is getting benefitted? owners..

rules alaga vunnai..restaurant owners ni allow chestundi govt valle ga

tip ivvataniki nee ethics opukovu ante simply dont eat outside where tips are expected. plenaty of fast food joints vunnai.

3 hours ago, siru said:

rules alaga vunnai..restaurant owners ni allow chestundi govt valle ga

tip ivvataniki nee ethics opukovu ante simply dont eat outside where tips are expected. plenaty of fast food joints vunnai.

Ethics cheyi chachi tips tesukunevadiki vopu kontaya? Why dont you quit those jobs so end customers can serve themselves right.