Why the hell should we tip

Rebel_Uncle

7 minutes ago, JustChill_Mama said:

It’s a good habit to give tip (atleast 15%). 30 ki 5 icchina chalu waiter/waitress kush avtharu. If you want to give more you can. Kani 5$ coffee ki 5 tip ani ekkada undadhu ... Β 

5 enti saar, 500 kooda ivvochhu.. but saati manishi, inko manishi ki serve cheyyadam endhi saar.

g balisindha, vaallaki vaallu servce cheskolera?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

5 enti saar, 500 kooda ivvochhu.. but saati manishi, inko manishi ki serve cheyyadam endhi saar.

g balisindha, vaallaki vaallu servce cheskolera?

Very good πŸ‘ keep it up 😁😁

intlo maid pettukovatam, vanta ki manishi pettukovatam, driver pettukovatam.. bayata hotel ki poi, waiter meedha pettanam chelayinchatam, tip ivvam ani godava cheyyatam. idantha em daridram raa saami.

king laaga bathakaali ante kharchavvuddi nanna...Β 

yes, having another person serve you is a great privilege. If I was the waiter, I would readily empty the contents of the plate I'm carrying on the customer's face, the minute he gets nasty, or if he doesn't pay a tip.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

intlo maid pettukovatam, vanta ki manishi pettukovatam, driver pettukovatam.. bayata hotel ki poi, waiter meedha pettanam chelayinchatam, tip ivvam ani godava cheyyatam. idantha em daridram raa saami.

king laaga bathakaali ante kharchavvuddi nanna...Β 

yes, having another person serve you is a great privilege. If I was the waiter, I would readily empty the contents of the plate I'm carrying on the customer's face, the minute he gets nasty, or if he doesn't pay a tip.

So walmart lo tmobile lo home dep chese pani yenti.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

middle class yedhavalaki salary lu cut chesi, $15000 ivvaali.Β 

evari vanta vaalley cheskoni, evari g vaalley kadukkuntaaru calm ga.

People wouldn’t work in car assembly plants if they knew that cars that they were building could be purchased without a β€œtip-out” which every assembly line worker would then have to pay out of pocket to compensate for. This is complete and utter bullshit. Tip-outs should be made illegal and restaurants should include operating costs in the price of food

12 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

The existence of these jobs is the marker of failure of our (western) civilization.

I say western because the others don't have any civilization to speak of.

Asalu tip ni ban cheyali.Β 

Put the burdon on restaurant owner.

Let the coffee bill raise by another 1$.

Thw more u tip the more the restaurant ownwrs becoming rich by reducing operating cost of servers.

2 minutes ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

Asalu tip ni ban cheyali.Β 

Put the burdon on restaurant owner.

Let the coffee bill raise by another 1$.

Thw more u tip the more the restaurant ownwrs becoming rich by reducing operating cost of servers.

I don't care about tips. nenu bayata thini decade kantey ekkuva avthondi. ika meedha kooda nenu eppudu thinanu.

6 minutes ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

People wouldn’t work in car assembly plants if they knew that cars that they were building could be purchased without a β€œtip-out” which every assembly line worker would then have to pay out of pocket to compensate for. This is complete and utter bullshit. Tip-outs should be made illegal and restaurants should include operating costs in the price of food

yes. the analogy is utter bullshit.Β 

there's a reason salesmen make the greatest share of the pieΒ in the entire product chain (apart from the investor)

waiters are salesmen of the food industry anuko.

1 hour ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

that should be restaurants headache to keep their employees happy, why should we bother ani @Rebel_UncleΒ koshening.. i support rebeluncle on this, owners filling their pockets and we feeling empathy for their employees..Β 

Β 

54 minutes ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

Perfectly said bro

then eat at home...who is forcing u to order foodΒ from outside? 5$ tip kosam pedda dialogs enduku