Why the hell should we tip

Rebel_Uncle

5 hours ago, siru said:

ante mee laga born rich family kadu ga baboru andaru..student apudu cheyalsi vachindi

miru maa lanti vallatho annam kuda tinaru anta ga myla padataru 

Tips lekapothay ms ayedhi kadhu antav njce.

5 hours ago, Amrita said:

Cheyalanipiyaka pote cheyakunda unte potundi kada? Tip is not mandatory unless you are going in a group of 8 or over in some places.

Restaurant lo work chese vallaki sal kanna tips valle ekkuva sampadistaru ( except desi) vallu bagupadite manakem sir noppi? Live and let live .

If you are not tipping also they will serve but if you feel embarrassed for not tipping adi evari problem?

Nothing as such.

Tips should have gone fron owner pocket since his servant or that ms batch labor is working hard to satisfy customers.

Why should we feed them that too less tip is offensive.

Live and letlive not on pocket of me.kadha andi. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

Nothing as such.

Tips should have gone fron owner pocket since his servant or that ms batch labor is working hard to satisfy customers.

Why should we feed them that too less tip is offensive.

Live and letlive not on pocket of me.kadha andi. 

lol baga frustration avutunav for 5$

evaru labor batch oo telustundi ga

8 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

5 enti saar, 500 kooda ivvochhu.. but saati manishi, inko manishi ki serve cheyyadam endhi saar.

g balisindha, vaallaki vaallu servce cheskolera?

Ila ithae nuvvae Polaniki poi, veggies n other produces pandinchukoni ravali..self ga..🤭😂😂

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

5 enti saar, 500 kooda ivvochhu.. but saati manishi, inko manishi ki serve cheyyadam endhi saar.

g balisindha, vaallaki vaallu servce cheskolera?

ofrol oka plate lo pettina food tesukochi table meda petti edo desa seva ani build ichi tips kavala bro? 

ala aythy nurse lu vuccha koda ginna lo padatharu, vallaji emanali vallaki entha tip ivali.

Military vadu pranam pedathadu yentha tip ivali. 

No one is forcing you to do the low paying job, just because this work needs less effort and more side income. 

edo american lo dollarsisthunaru kabati tellola plates testhunaru kani b,tech sadivinodini bawarchi lo pani cheyamante chesthada server ga

4 hours ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

ofrol oka plate lo pettina food tesukochi table meda petti edo desa seva ani build ichi tips kavala bro? 

ala aythy nurse lu vuccha koda ginna lo padatharu, vallaji emanali vallaki entha tip ivali.

Military vadu pranam pedathadu yentha tip ivali. 

No one is forcing you to do the low paying job, just because this work needs less effort and more side income. 

edo american lo dollarsisthunaru kabati tellola plates testhunaru kani b,tech sadivinodini bawarchi lo pani cheyamante chesthada server ga

IT testing jobs ki per hour rate antha avasarama adyaksha?

Restaurant owner aa tip price bill lo collect chesi employee salary penchithe, you will be paying more. AA employee elanti service ichina you are  paying the same tip. Tip culture atleast puts that in customer court as his choice. I would rather keep tipping in my control rather than restaurant owner.

8 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

IT testing jobs ki per hour rate antha avasarama adyaksha?

Restaurant owner aa tip price bill lo collect chesi employee salary penchithe, you will be paying more. AA employee elanti service ichina you are  paying the same tip. Tip culture atleast puts that in customer court as his choice. I would rather keep tipping in my control rather than restaurant owner.

I realized the value of TIP Bro. I raised another thread, akada reply ivvu

14 hours ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

As per labot law one has to give min wages to all workers. 

Why cant food industry included in that. 

For a 5$ product why should I end up paying another 5$ 🤦‍♂️.

Are 30$ tho meals chesthe 10$ tip yenti sir.

Telugu Brahmi GIF - Telugu Brahmi Funny GIFs..that's true but you are paying for the service in bringing the food to your table, serving you with whatever you ask for, clearing your plates and stuff, and cleaning your table...

I worked in a restaurant as a buzboy and I know the pain of it bro....

44 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Telugu Brahmi GIF - Telugu Brahmi Funny GIFs..that's true but you are paying for the service in bringing the food to your table, serving you with whatever you ask for, clearing your plates and stuff, and cleaning your table...

I worked in a restaurant as a buzboy and I know the pain of it bro....

My point is why the hell thats not included in the same cost. 

1) Evado Car tayaru chesthadu, so do we give tip to them? 

2) Evado vachi gas kodathadu do we tip to them? 

3) Evado vucha nurse vachi clean chesthadi do we tip to them. 

Cleaning plate kastam aythy throw away plates ni encourage chesi 1$ add cheyandi cost lo 

Include the cost in the food  and its upto customer how much he want to give tip on top of that. 

1 minute ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

My point is why the hell thats not included in the same cost. 

1) Evado Car tayaru chesthadu, so do we give tip to them? 

2) Evado vachi gas kodathadu do we tip to them? 

3) Evado vucha nurse vachi clean chesthadi do we tip to them. 

Cleaning plate kastam aythy throw away plates ni encourage chesi 1$ add cheyandi cost lo 

Include the cost in the food  and its upto customer how much he want to give tip on top of that. 

Brahmi GIF - Brahmi GIFs...atlanti places kuda unnay bro where you don't have to tip anyone.like McD, Burger King, etc...ee places lo anni costs add chesthe most people can't afford due to rise in costs...