PM Modi : 'govt has no business to be in business"

Telugodura456

Just now, Somedude said:

Who said everthing is not private in the US? Everything in the US is private except the ones which have implication with security and at international level. Like NASA. Only some states own public transportation that comes under welfare.

Yeah, I agree he is not concentrating on the medium and small scale business espcially the way China did and provided the skill development in manufacturing industry.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/State-owned_enterprises_of_the_United_States

10 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Honestly speaking, its good idea to privatize everything. Govts responsbility is governace and welfare of the scocity, not doing business. Thats motto of Arun Shourie and Vajpayee Govt. But the problem is the execution - the way Modi's govt is giving those assets at throwaway prices and his extreme support to Ambanis and Adani using the CBI/ED and etc. Many south Indian business len sold their businesses to Gurati business men.

Every country that developed did so from govt ownership of business and many other things - whether china, korea, singapore or japan. Only after social reform was done and some minimum prosperity levels achieved was private industry encouraged.

Only exception is western european countries for two reasons. Social reform there also happened through private individuals - Martin Luther and Calvin started Protestant movement which radically reformed their society.

They ended the grip of priests controlled by Vatican. They ended latin liturgy in churches etc and simplified religion in to a simple four walls and a prayer. And encouraged everyone to read bible by themselves (not through a priest) which dramatically improved literacy. Second reason is  west had colonies and slaves which are not available to asian countries.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Daani valla RSS. Kochina laabam. Enti 

It's bodi gujju gaajjji thats it

RSS doesn't have much control like they had erlier. Its show run by Modi and Sha. There are no equal peers in BJP who can check poin them. That's why even the Nagpur batch is not aggressive. During the Vajpayee Govt, both Advani and Vajpayee are disciplined and secondal level leaders like Murali Manohar Joshi, Sushma, Venkaiah, Jaswanth Singh, Arun Shourie lanti vallu equal ga participate chesetollu in decision making. In Modi's Govt everyone is dummy except Modi and Sha.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Somedude said:

RSS doesn't have much control like they had erlier. Its show run by Modi and Sha. There are no equal peers in BJP who can check poin them. That's why even the Nagpur batch is not aggressive. During the Vajpayee Govt, both Advani and Vajpayee are discipled and secondal level leaders like Murali Manohar Joshi, Sushma, Venkaiah, Jaswanth Singh, Arun Shourie lanti vallu equal ga participate chesetollu in decision making. In Modi's Govt everyone is dummy except Modi and Sha.

Agreed on almost everything u mentioned

2 minutes ago, Somedude said:

RSS doesn't have much control like they had erlier. Its show run by Modi and Sha. There are no equal peers in BJP who can check poin them. That's why even the Nagpur batch is not aggressive. During the Vajpayee Govt, both Advani and Vajpayee are discipled and secondal level leaders like Murali Manohar Joshi, Sushma, Venkaiah, Jaswanth Singh, Arun Shourie lanti vallu equal ga participate chesetollu in decision making. In Modi's Govt everyone is dummy except Modi and Sha.

Perfectly said or should i say perfectly cried

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Somedude said:

It is a devils deal between RSS and MoSha. RSS wants social engineering in which agricultural castes and small business class (nowadays made up of all mostly lower castes) are shown their place. Farm laws and Demon was for that. In return corporate benefits will go MoSha selected companies.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Bodi gadi baadha endho ardam avatledu

Air india should be sold due to national security reasons but he is trying to do

VSP steel plant kuda anthe 3 yrs back profit lo unaa dani ammi dobtunadu

Should antunaava shouldn't antunaava...

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

It is a devils deal between RSS and MoSha. RSS wants social engineering in which agricultural castes and small business class (nowadays made up of all mostly lower castes) are shown their place. Farm laws and Demon was for that. In return corporate benefits will go MoSha selected companies.

why rss wants what all you mentioned? 

my understanding of rss is unifying hindus, there won't be any caste related lines in it.. when I attended way back in my childhood

6 minutes ago, Mirage said:

IPO is not same as privatization. LIC owner will still be GOI. 

Shares evar kontaro telisinde ga bro

34% of Indian stock market owned by unknown shell companies

Mostly LIC will also be same

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rss people I know literally sold off their properties for welfare of people irrespective of caste. 

My own grandfathers brother did it. he must have spent not less than 1crore worth of money by least estimates

4 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

why rss wants what all you mentioned? 

my understanding of rss is unifying hindus, there won't be any caste related lines in it.. when I attended way back in my childhood

Appudu paristhithi veru ippudu veru vayya...

7 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Rss people I know literally sold off their properties for welfare of people irrespective of caste. 

My own grandfathers brother did it. he must have spent not less than 1crore worth of money by least estimates

And this guy never used to spend a penny for anyone in our family circles. Used to say we are privileged enough and not need any help. 

• Upvote 1