PM Modi : 'govt has no business to be in business"

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Vori nayano - veda patashala chadivi gudlaki vasthunnara? really? - have you ever visited your local temple and checked it out ? assal too much delusion idhi.

I'm not getting exactly what you are trying to say? gudlaku ostunnara ante, you asking about priests or devotees? 

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

I'm not getting exactly what you are trying to say? gudlaku ostunnara ante, you asking about priests or devotees? 

priests - come on man. These are all informal professions vamsa paramparyanga vacchevi - belonging to one caste usually. Veda patasala endhira nayana. Govt made something here and there but too few in dozens or maybe hudnreds there too too much resistance assala.

Where do you get this information - i am shocked actually.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

priests - come on man. These are all informal professions vamsa paramparyanga vacchevi - belonging to one caste usually. Veda patasala endhira nayana. Govt made something here and there but too few in dozens or maybe hudnreds there too too much resistance assala.

Where do you get this information - i am shocked actually.

temples lo em ostadi man, chillara. many temples are without priests actually.. big temples antava, it's more of family thing than caste thing. They don't want it to get out of their family. 

Real money is made in smartha karmas, and currently no one is bothering what the priest caste is, in modern times. All they want is some priest to finish off the work. 

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Avunra --oka chakali, golla , matsyakaarudu wants to be priest of the local big temple - just show up in "veda paatashala"a then he become priests and all local brhamins fall at his feet and take blessing. rey there are more mental hospitals than these vedha patashala - go take help.

Arey neeku asalu ae maatram knowledge leni topic meeda edo okati koosthe ilaage edusthadi.. ne brathuki Hindu temples mundu matha prachaaram tappa inkem telvadu anukunta.. 

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

temples lo em ostadi man, chillara. many temples are without priests actually.. big temples antava, it's more of family thing than caste thing. They don't want it to get out of their family. 

Real money is made in smartha karmas, and currently no one is bothering what the priest caste is, in modern times. All they want is some priest to finish off the work. 

Well that is not the point right . This is one of the classic excuses. Others i heard are - other castes are not as clean as brams, their tongues are too thick and cannot pronouce vedas (every temple i go the priests pronouces them badly), or why do you want it makes no money. All these are excuses and will be considered racist and hateful in any civilized society. At the core there is no desire for equality in hinduism.

So dont say RSS is trying for it. It achieved nothing in outcomes nor actually even tried them. Just some cheap talk anthe.

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Big temples in Karnataka, and many north Indian states also have non-brahmin priests. It also depends on the parampara to which a temple belongs to. Yogi Adityanath example ae teesukovochu 

1 minute ago, Mirage said:

Big temples in Karnataka, and many north Indian states also have non-brahmin priests. It also depends on the parampara to which a temple belongs to. Yogi Adityanath example ae teesukovochu 

small tiny examples you are making them as rules. And it is just not temples though it is one of hte most significant. Why so many supreme court judges are either brams or other allied castes - why corporate? maree how can 1-2% take 40-50% of positions assala. You can see the range of inequality. In any society there will be blood on streets.

1 hour ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Bodi gadi baadha endho ardam avatledu

Air india shouldn't be sold due to national security reasons but he is trying to do, Some sensitive material is transported in air india planes that nobody knows, army guys, RAW do that for covert ops... U cannot trust a private player for those 

edited @dasara_bullodu1

VSP steel plant kuda anthe 3 yrs back profit lo unaa dani ammi dobtunadu

US system ni follow avutunnadu..but US lo work aindi india lo avvadu. veedu chese damage ki country enni years venakki poyido

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Well that is not the point right . This is one of the classic excuses. Others i heard are - other castes are not as clean as brams, their tongues are too thick and cannot pronouce vedas (every temple i go the priests pronouces them badly), or why do you want it makes no money. All these are excuses and will be considered racist and hateful in any civilized society. At the core there is no desire for equality in hinduism.

So dont say RSS is trying for it. It achieved nothing in outcomes nor actually even tried them. Just some cheap talk anthe.

Ok, the points you made are valid before urbanization and people used to be in villages. There used to be rigid caste divisions then. 

Now after urbanization, I don't say they are gone completely, but I don't see major hindrance from brahmins if someone want to become a priest. 

And in a generation, I don't think we will be having the hindrance what we have now. 

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Do you know LIC was formed by merging so many private insurance companies - many owned by telugu people and in south. Valla deggara balavanthanga lakkuni public tax payer tho penchi now they want to give to adani/ambani.

With this not a single major finance company will be in south indian hands.

same with banks also..there were many successful private banks run in the south and govt forcefully nationalized them. Ipudu malli same govt banks ni privatize chestunnaru

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

small tiny examples you are making them as rules. And it is just not temples though it is one of hte most significant. Why so many supreme court judges are either brams or other allied castes - why corporate? maree how can 1-2% take 40-50% of positions assala. You can see the range of inequality. In any society there will be blood on streets.

Tiny examples of what? 

are you saying that Brahmin judges or corporate heads are in that position by virtue of their caste?  What allied castes are you talking about? 

11 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Ok, the points you made are valid before urbanization and people used to be in villages. There used to be rigid caste divisions then. 

Now after urbanization, I don't say they are gone completely, but I don't see major hindrance from brahmins if someone want to become a priest. 

And in a generation, I don't think we will be having the hindrance what we have now. 

Again this is just another excuse for evasion, - "wait for a generation" or that fellow @Pappu_Packitmaar said 1000 year old problem will take few centuries (so he can enjoy domination of his caste for few centuries).

But i never hear - yes this is wrong, this is horrible, we have been racist, we need to take responsibility for it and we need to make amends for it - NOW.

Every other culture which developed did that. France actually killed thier entire royalty before becoming a republic, same with russia. Britain under Cromwell in 15th century dismissed all monks and seized all church land to government. Japanese meiji empire asked nicely the shoguns to leave their caste supremacy and when they did not he had them tied up and shot. THey achieved outcomes in just few years all within 10-20 years. And they developed. Today all of them enjoy good lives whether they are descendents of royalty or descendents of cobblers - infact no one even knows what their ancestors were.

22 minutes ago, siru said:

US system ni follow avutunnadu..but US lo work aindi india lo avvadu. veedu chese damage ki country enni years venakki poyido

damage emayina ayithe nehru gaari meedha vesesthe saripoye..

• Haha 1