PM Modi : 'govt has no business to be in business"

Telugodura456

9 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

why rss wants what all you mentioned? 

my understanding of rss is unifying hindus, there won't be any caste related lines in it.. when I attended way back in my childhood

Can you name a single outcome of unifying done by RSS. Almost every RSS person i met is opposed to reservation. Whenvber i asked why are priests reserved 100 percent to one caste no one from will say it is wrong and must end immediately. Always excuses ranging from so called cleanliness to "you need to wait" or show some insignificant effort somewhere.

What is RSS role in ending caste system in india - have they achieved anything. Have they ever questioned why so much domination of upper castes in top bureacracy, corporate business and ever said it MUST end immideately and this is the action plan.

Every leader of RSS till now is a brahmin except one rajendra singh who is a thakur.

Are lower castes not hindus? what did RSS do to prevent hindi imposition? are telugu, tamil, marathi not languages of hindus?

THe only unifying RSS is interested of hindus is to make a mob out of hindus and encourage them to participate in riots, murders and rapes while their leadership calulcate benefits. Other than that it did nothing nor is interested in unifying hindus in any meaningful way.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Can you name a single outcome of unifying done by RSS. Almost every RSS person i met is opposed to reservation. Whenvber i asked why are priests reserved 100 percent to one caste no one from will say it is wrong and must end immediately. Always excuses ranging from so called cleanliness to "you need to wait" or show some insignificant effort somewhere.

scotts_300x250.jpg

What is RSS role in ending caste system in india - have they achieved anything. Have they ever questioned why so much domination of upper castes in top bureacracy, corporate business and ever said it MUST end immideately and this is the action plan.

subway_728x90.jpg

Every leader of RSS till now is a brahmin except one rajendra singh who is a thakur.

Are lower castes not hindus? what did RSS do to prevent hindi imposition? are telugu, tamil, marathi not languages of hindus?

Sanskrit not hindi

1 hour ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Bodi gadi baadha endho ardam avatledu

Air india shouldn't be sold due to national security reasons but he is trying to do

VSP steel plant kuda anthe 3 yrs back profit lo unaa dani ammi dobtunadu

Air India security reasons aa :giggle: eppudaina plane ekkava ? 

All countries "National" airlines are private FYI

3 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Sanskrit not hindi

Sanskrit ledhu gaadidhi guddu ledhu bro. Ee sanskrit is only biscuit for south indian brams. they only care about hindi. why will they force themselves to learn another language when they can force YOU to learn there's.

1 minute ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

Air India security reasons aa :giggle: eppudaina plane ekkava ? 

All countries "National" airlines are private FYI

Singapore Airlines is one of best in world PSU

Some sensitive material is transported in air india planes that nobody knows, army guys, RAW do that for covert ops... U cannot trust a private player for those things

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Whenvber i asked why are priests reserved 100 percent to one caste no one from will say it is wrong and must end immediately.

Blurting out the same nonsense. 

I am not surprised that you are not aware of the fact that anyone can become a priest or go to a veda patashala. Becoming a priest is not a caste privilege but it’s an ardent effort of many years which hardly pays off in monetary terms. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Sanskrit ledhu gaadidhi guddu ledhu bro. Ee sanskrit is only biscuit for south indian brams. they only care about hindi. why will they force themselves to learn another language when they can force YOU to learn there's.

Hindi and English are official languages of our country

I go by book, acc to Constitution it's govt responsibility to prachar hindi

I have reservations on it, but it's not imposition

1 minute ago, Mirage said:

Blurting out the same nonsense. 

I am not surprised that you are not aware of the fact that anyone can become a priest or go to a veda patashala. Becoming a priest is not a caste privilege but it’s an ardent effort of many years which hardly pays off in monetary terms. 

Malli vachadra babu - veda patashala anta. Pujari koduku pujari avuthadu - veda patashala endhi. do you live in this world or some clouds somewhere. exceptions ni rule ga matlade stupid fellow.

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Hindi and English are official languages of our country

I go by book, acc to Constitution it's govt responsibility to prachar hindi

I have reservations on it, but it's not imposition

book against ga pothe blasphemy na? entha sacrifice chestharra india kosam - Taxulni, bhashani. What do you get in return - taunts as blackies/madrasis etc.

They turned you in to some slaves anthe - relgion antu kakkamma kaburlu cheppi they made you accept an inferior position.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Malli vachadra babu - veda patashala anta. Pujari koduku pujari avuthadu - veda patashala endhi. do you live in this world or some clouds somewhere. exceptions ni rule ga matlade stupid fellow.

No, he's right.. anyone can join veda patashala, if it's funded by govt. 

Internet lone dorkutunnay mantralu, if you want to learn

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

book against ga pothe blasphemy na? entha sacrifice chestharra india kosam - Taxulni, bhashani. What do you get in return - taunts as blackies/madrasis etc.

They turned you in to some slaves anthe - relgion antu kakkamma kaburlu cheppi they made you accept an inferior position.

@3$% @ZoomNaidu @soodhilodaaram @Sachin200 @karthik25

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Exceptions endi ra piccha na dash ga. Neeku telvakapothe prapancham ledu ani namme nee lanti mathistitham leni vaadu inkokari meedaki veli etthi chupadam endo.. 

3 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

No, he's right.. anyone can join veda patashala, if it's funded by govt. 

Internet lone dorkutunnay mantralu, if you want to learn

Vori nayano - veda patashala chadivi gudlaki vasthunnara? really? - have you ever visited your local temple and checked it out ? assal too much delusion idhi.

4 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Exceptions endi ra piccha na dash ga. Neeku telvakapothe prapancham ledu ani namme nee lanti mathistitham leni vaadu inkokari meedaki veli etthi chupadam endo.. 

Avunra --oka chakali, golla , matsyakaarudu wants to be priest of the local big temple - just show up in "veda paatashala"a then he become priests and all local brhamins fall at his feet and take blessing. rey there are more mental hospitals than these vedha patashala - go take help.