Chance undi antara?

jajjanaka_jandri

2 minutes ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

Ante, I really like her. I feel like I can respect her and be happy(atleast ahh feels unnay). So, chedakottakunda try cheyyalankuntunna

Photo choosi manasu paresukoku... photo super vuntadhi photoshop filters use chestharu!

• Haha 1

Just now, veerigadu said:

She wants a man. Not a care taker. Desi kids ki ladies ni tackle seyyadam asal radhu in reality. Be nice but doesn't make her feel like you are desperate. 

Girls are cats. They sense your desperation right away and she loses interest in you. 

hmm ade kada, expectation lenappudu picha easy ga handle chesetodni,.. ippudu chamatalu patting

4 minutes ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

Hi all,

Matrimony lo oka papa ni choosa, age gap 4 years undi, papa is looking good and works for amazon (FT), from Hyd.

Ika mana vishayaniki osthey, looks wise average but body wise good, contract job, from small town.

kaka pothey extra curricular activities ekkuve, like i play tennis, guitar, meditate and super disciplined. Can talk to anyone about most of the things. Matrimony vallu vaadaru ankunta, she didnt respond, but number undi. Is it ok to text her and ask to meet? asala chance undi antara?

If you like her then send a text...pothead text vaste nee life partner

11 minutes ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

Hi all,

Matrimony lo oka papa ni choosa, age gap 4 years undi, papa is looking good and works for amazon (FT), from Hyd.

Ika mana vishayaniki osthey, looks wise average but body wise good, contract job, from small town.

kaka pothey extra curricular activities ekkuve, like i play tennis, guitar, meditate and super disciplined. Can talk to anyone about most of the things. Matrimony vallu vaadaru ankunta, she didnt respond, but number undi. Is it ok to text her and ask to meet? asala chance undi antara?

Sahasam cheyara dimbaka

tenor.gif

• Upvote 1

Just now, jajjanaka_jandri said:

yeah and beauty on top of it. asala dekhuthunda nannu ani naa doubt

Ila text cheyadaniki bayapaduthunnavu ani thelisthe, Nijam gha dhekadhu ..: kompa deesi db lo valle emo

12 minutes ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

Hi all,

kaka pothey extra curricular activities ekkuve, like i play tennis, Guitar meditate and super disciplined. Can talk to anyone about most of the things. Matrimony vallu vaadaru ankunta, she didnt respond, but number undi. Is it ok to text her and ask to meet? asala chance undi antara?

Highlight chey baa description lo chance untadi

• Haha 2

Just now, jajjanaka_jandri said:

yeah and beauty on top of it. asala dekhuthunda nannu ani naa doubt

Kacchitham ga dekadu. Not to dissapoint you but you dont sound like you have anything going better than her. Neither career nor finance.

Ippudu neeku unna oke option G pagala confidence suppiyi. Adhi kuda suppiyakapothe she already knows she is better and it will just get confirmed in her mind.