Chance undi antara?

jajjanaka_jandri

10 minutes ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

Ante, I really like her. I feel like I can respect her and be happy(atleast ahh feels unnay). So, chedakottakunda try cheyyalankuntunna

Build your profile first. Good resolution pics pettu. About me lo too much rayaku. Provide info about your work and family. Mention what you are looking for. (Mandatory). Paid membership teesukuni express your interest. If she accepts, then proceed to contact. Don’t send reminders. Evaru cheppina evaru chesina inthe.

1 minute ago, meri_zindagi said:

Build your profile first. Good resolution pics pettu. About me lo too much rayaku. Provide info about your work and family. Mention what you are looking for. (Mandatory). Paid membership teesukuni express your interest. If she accepts, then proceed to contact. Don’t send reminders. Evaru cheppina evaru chesina inthe.

looks like they are not using this matrimony for a while anduku number tho try cheddama ani thinking.

17 minutes ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

Hi all,

Matrimony lo oka papa ni choosa, age gap 4 years undi, papa is looking good and works for amazon (FT), from Hyd.

Ika mana vishayaniki osthey, looks wise average but body wise good, contract job, from small town.

kaka pothey extra curricular activities ekkuve, like i play tennis, guitar, meditate and super disciplined. Can talk to anyone about most of the things. Matrimony vallu vaadaru ankunta, she didnt respond, but number undi. Is it ok to text her and ask to meet? asala chance undi antara?

I think that messages do not work. 

try finding about her and maybe approach through parents if needed.

5 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Kacchitham ga dekadu. Not to dissapoint you but you dont sound like you have anything going better than her. Neither career nor finance.

Ippudu neeku unna oke option G pagala confidence suppiyi. Adhi kuda suppiyakapothe she already knows she is better and it will just get confirmed in her mind. 

Yaa thats what I thought, they will look at atleast a guy who is decent at looks and working for Faang ani naa feeling. Will try and see how it goes.

1 minute ago, Sputnik said:

manaki ee Faanglu FT lu enduku

Gantha ki thagga bontha la nuv kuda antha antha maatram chaali chalani jeetham tho contract job cheskune ammai ni try cheyyu

no man izzath ki sawaal, kaavalante Faang lo job kodtha