Don’t reveal any girl friend secrets to your wife

iddaritho

8 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Avnu baa gf ledu ante edo loser laga chustunnaru bayata.

One girl said that she will be more comfortable with me if I said that I had a girlfriend as a courtesy

02-B91-B22-8703-4-CA3-A2-F4-B7-D31-AEB4-

8 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

One girl said that she will be more comfortable with me if I said that I had a girlfriend as a courtesy

Haha she may get unnecessary doubts baa like are you relationship material or not ani. She will bitch about this to her friends pakka.

2 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Haha she may get unnecessary doubts baa like are you relationship material or not ani. She will bitch about this to her friends pakka.

No, I think she had past relationships and she could be more open about them if I had past relationships too..

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

No, I think she had past relationships and she could be more open about them if I had past relationships too..

Vammo. Ala aithe run opposite side as far as you can.

35 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

nuv kuda edo oka story chepu bro.. 

4 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

nuv kuda edo oka story chepu bro.. 

Cheppochchu... kaani sometimes it is dangerous. They will take all your stories and give it as the reason for rejecting you. Adhe kaakunda middlemen and parents ki kooda cheppestharu if you have any chinks in your armor.

25-C27119-72-C5-414-F-9562-5-B5-A11-C880

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DummyVariable said:

Cheppochchu... kaani sometimes it is dangerous. They will take all your stories and give it as the reason for rejecting you. Adhe kaakunda middlemen and parents ki kooda cheppestharu if you have any chinks in your armor.

25-C27119-72-C5-414-F-9562-5-B5-A11-C880

oh... matrimonyna, thought on some date. 

2 hours ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

oh... matrimonyna, thought on some date. 

Dating lo nuvvenni cheppina neekante ekkuva cheptharu so alanti discussions mostly will hurt you in reverse uncle

brahmi-thala-badudu.gif

Close all your holes and keep all secrets with you

Edo legend laaga book lo rayaddu or pellam manchi kasak saree lo undaga dinner time lo weak point anni cheppeyaddu. 

no body wants transparency in life. both have affairs. so husband wife should be like you shut up and I will also 

else it will backfire for life

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, betapilli said:

Em stories levani chepte emani artham cheskovali?

8 hours ago, Amrita said:

They are liars ani ardham chesukovali. I will have hard time trusting from the beginning. I rather know brutal truths than being in dark. If he isn't at fault and had a break up I wont mind at all. 

ala ela not everyone is expected to have relations or affairs right. if someone doesn't have that means they are liars how fair it is. Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF

7 hours ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

ipudu cheppala odda? em decide chesinru. chepte enni stories cheppali, ekkadi varaku cheppali. manam hand ichina stories cheppala, manaki hand ichina stories cheppala. pelliki munde cheppala, pelli ayyaka cheppala? vallu cheppaka manam cheppala, munde cheppeyala..

give clarity flz..

em vunna lekapoina pelli ayyaka first night mundu cheppu