Don’t reveal any girl friend secrets to your wife

iddaritho

10 hours ago, iddaritho said:

Before marriage had two affairs , one almost marriage and first one was more time pass 

any how arranged marriage , didn’t tell any thing before marriage 

one good time while talking about before marriage life blurred out some information and finally had to share the details 

From then epudu watching any movie which has some girl friend boy friend scene , where I remember my ex girl friend And get small smiles on my face my wife recognizes instantly and starts the torturE mosam Chesi pelli chesukunna ani and very insecure about if I will meet them again 

I lesson learnt ( secret should be a secret ) 

ivala majili movie petti.. samantha scene ostunnappudu navvu happy feel ayyi anni marchipotundi 2c8blv.gif

34 minutes ago, keviinusa said:

ala ela not everyone is expected to have relations or affairs right. if someone doesn't have that means they are liars how fair it is. Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF

Tell about your crushes baa, they will be comfortable may be..

3 hours ago, Manchodu_Chedodu said:

Annaya Pros lo pattubadda story koda chepala 😲

nuv koncham hint ivvu..nenu katha allestha 

10 hours ago, iddaritho said:

Before marriage had two affairs , one almost marriage and first one was more time pass 

one good time while talking about before marriage life blurred out some information and finally had to share the details 

From then epudu watching any movie which has some girl friend boy friend scene , where I remember my ex girl friend And get small smiles on my face my wife recognizes instantly and starts the torturE mosam Chesi pelli chesukunna ani and very insecure about if I will meet them again 

Nee name ki suitable vundi situation 

8 hours ago, iddaritho said:

That is a different story ,  with one of my American colleague we had some moments but I came out with out any ratcha 

also I had a South Korean colleague who is very close , when my wife was in India she wanted to come to my house for some emotional support and drinks , I initially said ok , but later decided no 

My wife knows these two women and met in some parties , she also saw a picture of this South Korean girl hugging me in one of our friends house. 

that was some tempting moments with this two girls , but I didn’t cross any line 

And fortunately or unfortunately my two girl friends in India we only did some (tiffins ) but never did anything beyond 

but had lot of good moments with my girl friends in India , walking in the beach , eating together , watching movies , secretly hugging

when ever there is love story  movie it reminds me of my days and I have smile and my wife keeps watching me and inka a  Roju whole history bayataku Thesi torture 

My girl friends will kick me if I try to contact them as they are married with kids 

don’t know if they still like me ( I am secretly smiling remembering my girlfriends in the middle of night ) 

Haha you are not alone brother... first crush first love old girl friends eppudu gurthu vastaru... main ga movies lo konni scenes ki... alantivi vaste nenu phone choosukuntu avoid chesta... smilings iste dorikipotham.... practical ga nerchukunna 😜😜

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, kalaa_pipaasi said:

some times being open makes u more trustable in a relationship. a right partner will appreciate you for that. sometimes it backfires.it will be a starter for breakups

10 hours ago, NYCpal said:

Totally agree with this ..Nenu koda early stages of my relationship lo I wanted to know his past gfs,crushes ..what lead to breakups and how overcame those ani discuss chestundy..meant not in depth though ..that gave me idea /picture wat kinda personality,how emotionally invested into any relationship etc.,

11 hours ago, iddaritho said:

asal emi cheppoddhuu and emi adagaavodhuu ani naa feeling... edho oka situation lo eee ex thing gurthu vachii edho okkati anesthaam and anipinchukuntam kuda.. more over life long lo edho okkaa guilt feeling untundhii.. adhe cheppaledhu anuko life ala saaagipothundhii...

11 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Haha you are not alone brother... first crush first love old girl friends eppudu gurthu vastaru... main ga movies lo konni scenes ki... alantivi vaste nenu phone choosukuntu avoid chesta... smilings iste dorikipotham.... practical ga nerchukunna 😜😜

noted.. 😃

2 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

noted.. 😃

Haha plus when you meet common friends.... idhi assalu problem baaa... mana old gf ki manaki vunna common friends ni meet ayunappudu manalo kamal hasan bayataku vastadu 

tenor.gif

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

LoL. I wont tell his story le kani oka maata annadu.. that baga guchukundi. Pellaina kottalo she called him a couple of times birthdays ki ala. Adi he only told me ila tanu chestundi.. I dont want to lie to u  edo abbai peru cheppi vadu call chesadu ani neek abaddham aadadam istam ledu, ala enthakani daayagalanu ani. Ila cheppaka inka em anumanistam? Possessive feel avtam sure, but irritate cheste penta avtadi. So i never discussed about it ever. Ipudu pelli ayii kuda chala years aindi.... I have the  liberty to casually joke with him when he is annoying me, i tease him "asal neeku college lo porilu etla paddaru, edi okasari valla numbber iyyu ninnu etla bharinchinro adguta" anta. He also brushes it off casually saying emoneee nakkuda telidu, ipudu doubt ostundi ani :D . You just need to trust the person and let him grow. He did the same to me. He gave me time and allowed me to grow. 

Nice.. If people are ok to accept some flaws.. life is very easy