Don’t reveal any girl friend secrets to your wife

iddaritho

6 minutes ago, Ellen said:

LoL. I wont tell his story le kani oka maata annadu.. that baga guchukundi. Pellaina kottalo she called him a couple of times birthdays ki ala. Adi he only told me ila tanu chestundi.. I dont want to lie to u  edo abbai peru cheppi vadu call chesadu ani neek abaddham aadadam istam ledu, ala enthakani daayagalanu ani. Ila cheppaka inka em anumanistam? Possessive feel avtam sure, but irritate cheste penta avtadi. So i never discussed about it ever. Ipudu pelli ayii kuda chala years aindi.... I have the  liberty to casually joke with him when he is annoying me, i tease him "asal neeku college lo porilu etla paddaru, edi okasari valla numbber iyyu ninnu etla bharinchinro adguta" anta. He also brushes it off casually saying emoneee nakkuda telidu, ipudu doubt ostundi ani :D . You just need to trust the person and let him grow. He did the same to me. He gave me time and allowed me to grow. 

gkmdYX6gmviIdiFHGheBqMlZoCXH2314yXWRHGLM

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

Nice.. If people are ok to accept some flaws.. life is very easy

Flaw emundi? we never met  before the whole marriage thing..college lo affairs are very common. I dont see a point in fretting about something that happened in college days.

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Flaw emundi? we never met  before the whole marriage thing..college lo affairs are very common. I dont see a point in fretting about something that happened in college days.

yeah, but not everyone will be ok with these things right. They're not really flaws.. I just typed whatever came on mind. 😃 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Girl friend ledhu ani chepthe, girlfriend endhuku ledhu ani asking these days

02-B91-B22-8703-4-CA3-A2-F4-B7-D31-AEB4-

+2

11 hours ago, Amrita said:

They are liars ani ardham chesukovali. I will have hard time trusting from the beginning. I rather know brutal truths than being in dark. If he isn't at fault and had a break up I wont mind at all. 

same with ammailuuu ani kooda ardm chesukovachu .....