Ashamed to be an Indian sometimes

krishnaaa

On 3/17/2021 at 2:24 AM, TamrajKilvish said:

Everyone has one's own opinion. You got no right to decide what is right amd what is wrong. Take a chill pill and Sit Down

Everyone has their own opinion.

Some believe that earth is flat... doesn't mean its right.

My opinion is based on decades of scientific research.

Big companies like Facebook,Amazon,Google etc make billions of dollars based on the same research. The whole world behaves that way.

Yet, you choose to live under a rock. As you said, its your opinion...but worth zilch.

You would endup having a negative impact on your family and friend's health and wellbeing if you go down this path.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Big companies like Facebook,Amazon,Google etc make billions of dollars based on the same research. The whole world behaves that way.

Yet, you choose to live under a rock. As you said, its your opinion...but worth zilch.

You would endup having a negative impact on your family and friend's health and wellbeing if you go down this path.

Arey oo jaffa nee 'decades of scientific research' madichi ekkadaina pettuko. Frankly my dear I don't give a dime about your research and opinion.

So curb your autocracy and stop forcing your opinion on me like an Andh Bhakth. 

Bottomline endante neee facebooku, assbooku vignana pradarshana aapi nannu uddharinchadam aapu ra babu. 

On 3/6/2021 at 11:07 PM, krishnaaa said:

Sometimes I feel ashamed to call myself an Indian when I see educated Indians in USA who are supposed to be the Cream of India gobble junk food at Indian restaurants.

How did we become like this?

Majority of these chilli chicken eating, fried food cheeking idiots belong to slums.

Hats off to people who eat healthy and maintain good lifestyle even after being born in India.

i agree, I dont have respect to people who are fat. I respect who are ugly but fit.

4 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

negative opinion is far better than having a wrong opinion is what I feel

ek pal ka jeena fir tho hai jaana

tofa kya leke jayenge, dil ye bataana

khali haath aye the ham,, khali haath jayenge

bus pyar ke do meete bol jil milayegde....

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

negative opinion is far better than having a wrong opinion is what I feel

Correcte....but how is it relevant to the post?

8 hours ago, TamrajKilvish said:

Arey oo jaffa nee 'decades of scientific research' madichi ekkadaina pettuko. Frankly my dear I don't give a dime about your research and opinion.

So curb your autocracy and stop forcing your opinion on me like an Andh Bhakth. 

Bottomline endante neee facebooku, assbooku vignana pradarshana aapi nannu uddharinchadam aapu ra babu. 

Mari gaali maatalu cheppadam aapesey.

If a debate is going on, you should have something backing up your argument. It shouldn't be based purely on opinion.

Kodi mundha guddu mundha ani discussion nadustunte ,madhyalo vachhi chicken ki guddu ki em sambandham ledhu ani cheppi....nenu vinanu ante etla ra bhai.

Ee lokam lo there is no good or bad....only informed and uninformed.

99% of world problems, whether its terrorism, murders, rapes, climate change, diseases are all caused by the uninformed.

Sometimes I feel ashamed to call myself an Indian when I see educated Indians in USA who are supposed to be the Cream of India gobble junk food at Indian restaurants.

Majority of these chilli chicken eating, fried food cheeking idiots belong to slums.

Hats off to people who eat healthy and maintain good lifestyle even after being born in India.

Every one has their own preference of eating.. what u eat might seem bad food for some one else so don’t comment on what someone loves to eat .. 

• Upvote 1

Mari gaali maatalu cheppadam aapesey.

If a debate is going on, you should have something backing up your argument. It shouldn't be based purely on opinion.

Kodi mundha guddu mundha ani discussion nadustunte ,madhyalo vachhi chicken ki guddu ki em sambandham ledhu ani cheppi....nenu vinanu ante etla ra bhai.

Ee lokam lo there is no good or bad....only informed and uninformed.

99% of world problems, whether its terrorism, murders, rapes, climate change, diseases are all caused by the uninformed.

abey oo endi ra nee edupu. neeku brain mokallo kadu arikaallo unnattundi. Nee facebooku, bochubooku research la tho mammalni sampaku ra nayana.

nee kodi endo nee guddu endo. 

oka pani chey kodiguddu sankalo pettukuni notlo velesukuni bajjo.

2 hours ago, TechAdvice said:

Every one has their own preference of eating.. what u eat might seem bad food for some one else so don’t comment on what someone loves to eat .. 

Preference is fine, we all have a choice to eat junk food too I agree with that. 

However, what constitutes healthy food vs what constitutes unhealthy food isn't really upto debate, it's clearly proved. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2021 at 8:07 PM, krishnaaa said:

why bro

evadiki nacchindi vaadu thintaadu... deentlo shame emundi baa...

think you are suffering from some unnamed disease may be related to G balupu I guess.. make sure to get it checked...!

On 3/29/2021 at 6:18 PM, CooLgUy4U said:

evadiki nacchindi vaadu thintaadu... deentlo shame emundi baa...

think you are suffering from some unnamed disease may be related to G balupu I guess.. make sure to get it checked...!

Anthe le....uneducated people nunchi inthe kante better response expect cheyalem.

• Haha 1

Anthe le....uneducated people nunchi inthe kante better response expect cheyalem.

education ante nee laaga vacchhayo raavo.. meaning teluso teliyako 4/5 english words use cheytam kaadu.... education should help use our senses well and being normal... edo US vacchinantha maatraana am ashamed ani ante?? 

I can guarantee you that a +2 student from the same slums speaks better English than you and have better humor, manners and sense.