Ashamed to be an Indian sometimes

krishnaaa

1 hour ago, krishnaaa said:

Idhi mana education levels.

Corporations make use of this backward thinking to mint billions of dollars every year.

We are all connected together. 

Why are African Americans still backward? Because of the community they live in.

Positive influences matter a lot.

If there are all these junk cheeking buffallos around you, you will become one too in one way or another.

oorayyya aapu ra ayya nee lolli...

1 hour ago, Sarvapindi said:

oorayyya aapu ra ayya nee lolli...

Class ardham avvakapothe bunk kottesey......anthe kani teacher ni chaduvu cheppoddhu ante ela? 😜

22 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

First stage of Realization idhantha.

Guilty feel ayyi trying to change topic.

US ki kuda same adhe jabbu....ippudippude realize avthunnaru.

Thats why Panera and Chipotle are becoming more famous. KFC is out of favor.

Mana vallu eppudu realize avtharo emo.

Antha health conscious unna valu baita enduku tinadam. Entho kotha processed, preserved food etc untayi

Realization and guilty ah? Lol 

Realization-Nuvvu decide ainatunav topic start chese mundhu, evaru m cheppina dani atu tippi itu tippi malli chepdamani. (Kundeluku 3 kaalu annatu). Edho 2 restaurant perlu pattukoni hadavidi chesthunav

Guilty- ilanti time pass thread ki reply ichana ani guilty tappa Inka ae vishayam lo guilty ledhu.

Don't attack the OP thanu cheppina dantlo reality baane undi.

Kumbhalu kumbhalu masala dattinchesina biriyanilu andulo side ga fried chili chicken ilantivi tinnanduke ee rojullo tapa tapa 40s ke ralipotunnaru janaalu.

Don't be too defensive OP never said Indian food by default is unhealthy, it isnt. We are making it unhealthy. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, veerigadu said:

G lo Mande Masala with full of sodium and salt. Rice with full of carbs thine manaki givvani li8888. 

Higher money bracket lo unde ye families intha kachra food thinaru other than indians living in america. He got a point. Rich thellola food is really good in quality. 

But manam health ki importance iyyam gym ki pomu. It's in our blood. 

Well said. You are right higher bracket lo undetollu usually very conscious of what they eat.

Plus manam weekends ki mandu plus kumbhalu kumbhalu biriyani 

• Upvote 1

OP nuvvu ala generalize chesi slum lo undevallu anadam baaga ledu and ala rasthey people won't take your suggestions positively. 

Nee advise baane undi but you should have chosen to put it across in a better way. Agree with some of your points though. 

Health awareness unte mundata nunde health padayyaka poyi GoFundMe lo adige dustithi undadu ga janalaki

• Upvote 2

Weekly atleast one day do a complete fast, 24 hours only water no food. 

Also try to fast for 16 hours minimum everyday, just drink water if you feel hungry. 

Eat mostly steamed veggies and grilled meats, taste buds will re adjust in 2 weeks and won't crave spicy foods anymore. Esp dangerous are indian snacks you find in Indian stores, almost all of them are fried junk. Eat Veggie sticks, seaweed instead.

My 2 cents. Nannu mingakandi

• Upvote 2

On 3/6/2021 at 9:24 PM, krishnaaa said:

I am pro - human.

Just want us as a community to get better.

Healthy food should be easily available.  10000% tax on unhealthy food. Subsidy on healthy food.

Artificial sugar should be banned. Its more dangerous than cocaine.

This will never happen. Coca cola and Pepsi will go bankrupt overnight if that happens. 

Sugar is some 8 times deadlier in addiction than cocaine. No wonder it's so hard to kick the sugar habit completely, I myself have an addiction to sugary stuff and find it really hard to control it.

I have switched over to coffee to maintain this addiction and its working so far.

• Upvote 2

On 3/6/2021 at 11:39 PM, krishnaaa said:

Most idiotic comment. Speaking like a Trump Cult member. Vallu kuda bad people emi kadhu.....just lack commonsense...like you. You need to read some books and educate yourself.

We live in a society and should behave responsibly. You hurt not only you and your family but you hurt the entire human race by eating junk food.

neeku anthe responsibility unte politics loki vellu PM avvvu ivvani Ban cheyi.. ikkada aravaku Good luck.

• Upvote 1

Arey krishnaa raama antu intlo koorcho ra...if you have a problem with diet in Indian restaurants. Stop demonizing people just coz u dont like their food habits. Get a life dude. You need to get well soon, mentally!

Cotton seed gadivi digochav.

• Upvote 1

On 3/6/2021 at 11:07 PM, krishnaaa said:

Sometimes I feel ashamed to call myself an Indian when I see educated Indians in USA who are supposed to be the Cream of India gobble junk food at Indian restaurants.

How did we become like this?

Majority of these chilli chicken eating, fried food cheeking idiots belong to slums.

Hats off to people who eat healthy and maintain good lifestyle even after being born in India.

well said mama

most ppl come to US only for money so they are kind of ppl from slums

2 hours ago, zarathustra said:

This will never happen. Coca cola and Pepsi will go bankrupt overnight if that happens. 

Sugar is some 8 times deadlier in addiction than cocaine. No wonder it's so hard to kick the sugar habit completely, I myself have an addiction to sugary stuff and find it really hard to control it.

I have switched over to coffee to maintain this addiction and its working so far.

If people realize, it will happen for sure. Coke and Pepsi will still be fine, they are more diversified now with bottled water(which is another junk) and other drinks. Let them go bankrupt if at all that happens. Good riddance.

I had sugar addition too. Only way to control it is to make sure that we don't have artificial sugar or any snack that has artificial sugar in our house.

Drink lots of water and if at any point it becomes uncontrollable, just eat a date or an apple :)

24 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Arey krishnaa raama antu intlo koorcho ra...if you have a problem with diet in Indian restaurants. Stop demonizing people just coz u dont like their food habits. Get a life dude. You need to get well soon, mentally!

Cotton seed gadivi digochav.

We have to demoralize them as they are eating doddi.

Doddi thinetollake intha balupu unte, thinani vallaki inka entha undali?