Ashamed to be an Indian sometimes

krishnaaa

3 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

If a culture is bad , its bad.

Just because someone is as bad as us...doesn't mean that its ok to do.

Fyi, Indian restaurant food is junkier than Burger King and McDonalds.

They use spoilt ingredients, don't change oil often and use condensed milk in curries. If you don't believe, run some tests on your body after Indian food and after McDonalds.

McDonalds food is better than indian biryani? You gotta be kidding me. 

1 hour ago, Prince_Fan said:

evadu em thinte why are u getting hurt raja....unhealthy aithe do not go to Indian restaurants

Valalni chusi eeniki tinalanipistundi anta..eeni back kadkodanta gaani poyi pakkanoni back kadgutadanta

2 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

Valalni chusi eeniki tinalanipistundi anta..eeni back kadkodanta gaani poyi pakkanoni back kadgutadanta

Enduk kaka antha personal ga theesukuntunnav...chill 

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

G lo Mande Masala with full of sodium and salt. Rice with full of carbs thine manaki givvani li8888. 

Higher money bracket lo unde ye families intha kachra food thinaru other than indians living in america. He got a point. Rich thellola food is really good in quality. 

But manam health ki importance iyyam gym ki pomu. It's in our blood. 

nuv kuda ts la matladtav endi kaka..evadem tinte endi va..evaniki edi comfort oo ade tintar

2 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

nuv kuda ts la matladtav endi kaka..evadem tinte endi va..evaniki edi comfort oo ade tintar

Preference is different and facts are different. Everyone has their own right to eat whatever they want kaka. But the truth is we dont eat healthy despite knowing the truth. That's the paradox.

We are educated fools. I take no insult in it. 

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Sometimes I feel ashamed to call myself an Indian when I see educated Indians in USA who are supposed to be the Cream of India gobble junk food at Indian restaurants.

How did we become like this?

Majority of these chilli chicken eating, fried food cheeking idiots belong to slums.

Hats off to people who eat healthy and maintain good lifestyle even after being born in India.

Evari food habits vallavi daniki ashamed, Indians ani pedda pedda maatalu enduku ley bayya. Tellolla food tho compare chese mana food chala healthy and better.

17 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Sometimes I feel ashamed to call myself an Indian when I see educated Indians in USA who are supposed to be the Cream of India gobble junk food at Indian restaurants.

How did we become like this?

Majority of these chilli chicken eating, fried food cheeking idiots belong to slums.

Hats off to people who eat healthy and maintain good lifestyle even after being born in India.

Bro follow the steps for Walmart/amazon/wayfair returns 

create new account with fake email and password 

You order products, share username and password 

I will return the product(I mean it will say returned) and you get refund

pay 25% of total order, payment only once it says products returned 

payment only through cashapp or btc 

5 hours ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

lol there's nothing wrong about junk food once in a while ... you are talking like as if you're a washed pearl stinking of fake elitism

Once in a while aa..... ee lokam lo unnav babu.

Most eat junk majority of the time because of this mindset.

How many times do you eat organ meat when compared to muscle meat?

How is your seafood intake?

How many times you eat actual food? not polished, fortified, boxed etc.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, veerigadu said:

G lo Mande Masala with full of sodium and salt. Rice with full of carbs thine manaki givvani li8888. 

Higher money bracket lo unde ye families intha kachra food thinaru other than indians living in america. He got a point. Rich thellola food is really good in quality. 

But manam health ki importance iyyam gym ki pomu. It's in our blood. 

Thank you buddy!

You have no idea how happy I am to find an intelligent person on this DB. Hats off!

3 hours ago, Sarvapindi said:

Idhi mana education levels.

Corporations make use of this backward thinking to mint billions of dollars every year.

We are all connected together. 

Why are African Americans still backward? Because of the community they live in.

Positive influences matter a lot.

If there are all these junk cheeking buffallos around you, you will become one too in one way or another.