Ashamed to be an Indian sometimes

krishnaaa

What determines the character of a man is not what goes in to him but what comes out of him 

Jesus called the crowd to him and said, "Listen and understand. What goes into a man's mouth does not make him `unclean,' but what comes out of his mouth, that is what makes him `unclean. '" - Matthew 15:11

25 minutes ago, CooLgUy4U said:

education ante nee laaga vacchhayo raavo.. meaning teluso teliyako 4/5 english words use cheytam kaadu.... education should help use our senses well and being normal... edo US vacchinantha maatraana am ashamed ani ante?? 

Majority of these chilli chicken eating, fried food cheeking idiots belong to slums.

I can guarantee you that a +2 student from the same slums speaks better English than you and have better humor, manners and sense.

Education ante English kaadhu babu.....British vallu eppudo vellipoyaru....chaalu inka.

Education ante knowing what is right and what is wrong.

27 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

What determines the character of a man is not what goes in to him but what comes out of him 

Jesus called the crowd to him and said, "Listen and understand. What goes into a man's mouth does not make him `unclean,' but what comes out of his mouth, that is what makes him `unclean. '" - Matthew 15:11

Character is determined by how much one cares for fellow human beings.

Sometimes, a harsh truth must be told.

On 3/6/2021 at 10:07 PM, krishnaaa said:

Sometimes I feel ashamed to call myself an Indian when I see educated Indians in USA who are supposed to be the Cream of India gobble junk food at Indian restaurants.

How did we become like this?

Majority of these chilli chicken eating, fried food cheeking idiots belong to slums.

Hats off to people who eat healthy and maintain good lifestyle even after being born in India.

Bro you need to keep Lord PK pic in your wallet very urgent 

indian are the worst customers in in US - especially when it comes to indian restaurants and services - they earn the most in working class but the cheapest mind set when it comes to pay - 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Arey, true colours , bayatapadthunnayi...

On 3/6/2021 at 8:07 PM, krishnaaa said:

Sometimes I feel ashamed to call myself an Indian when I see educated Indians in USA who are supposed to be the Cream of India gobble junk food at Indian restaurants.

How did we become like this?

Hats off to people who eat healthy and maintain good lifestyle even after being born in India.

“....even after being born in India”. Ee jabbu Ki mandu ledu 😅

21 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Education ante English kaadhu babu.....British vallu eppudo vellipoyaru....chaalu inka.

Education ante knowing what is right and what is wrong.

lite teesuko!!