open heart - psycopk

psycopk

14 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

1. Tell me one quality you like in Jagan? Shatruvulo kuda one admiring quality untadhi ga 

2. Did you feel bad when ysr died or you felt happy? Be honest 

3. CBN chesina biggest mistake of life enti?

4. In all honesty you think lokesh has potential to lead TDP? Really 

5. Were you a ballaya babu fan ever?

6. Haranna chala manchodu ani talk and he was favourite to Ntvodu. Do you think baboru tortured him? 

1. He is successfully running one man show.. with out fulfilling whats promised for the state with 22 mp's.. lets see where it heads towards..

2. At that time.. yes i felt relived because of his comments on cbn the week before in assembly...i liked his political style.. the way he oppressed every one.. .. I thought ysr would get more from center with 33mps at hand.... if you look at the events followed by ysr death.. state went to dogs...center kept dragging with AP division as major issue.. never gave anything when they are in power.. Mfuckers... same with blow job pundakors.. that why i hate that country so much...

3.  he always missed the ground reality...i dont know what assholes he is surrounded with... he misses the personal touch that is required for a mass leader.. NTR, YSR, and jagan caught it very well.. 

4. I am not confident yet.. he is yet to prove..

5. No, I am fan of Legend NTR

6. I dont know.. hari krishna..lacks that leadership quality.. he needs to stand up for a issue and get it to closure.. to me he is a dissapointment...i dont think cbn has anything to do with it.. cbn tourchure chese type aaite.. oka lafangi.. oka jaggadu..oka kukka sai undevala state lo.. he is not that type.. 

20 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Do you have sons or daughters? H4 husbands meeda ne opinion enti? Why chinappudu on H4 husbands but respect H4 wives?

I have two kids.. one girl and one boy... every family have thier own challenges and lot of stuff they are going throw.. its not wise to comment on others.. it all depends on husband and wife compatibiity...

5 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Ok.million dollar question @psycopk why do you hate pawan kalyan?? Miru mana varaena??

he is like hari krishna.. he lacks what it takes to be a leader...may be beacuse of thier birth sign or something i dont know..

multiple marriages..is another quality they share together

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Junior ni kotthalo nandamuri family sarriga adarinchaledhu ga. But it's not his fault that his father and mother did what they did. He had no choice. What do you think about junior as a nandamuri fan.?

i dont know samara.. jr is just staying away to spend time with family for timebeing.. if he is that active and interested.. he can take up telangana tdp..

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, psycopk said:

he is like hari krishna.. he lacks what it takes to be a leader...may be beacuse of thier birth sign or something i dont know..

multiple marriages..is another quality they share together

wwas just joking bro 

18 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Iga Nee net worth in InR entha samara approx?

Are you member of kula sanghaluuu?

Eppudaina shopping chesava heroines thoooo?

Halwa gurinchi neee opinion enti?

Which jaffa ID you respect even if you differ with their opinions? 

1) numbers enduku sami.. life lo okaru oko stage lo untaru.. mana db samrat standards prakaram middle class.. inka idsey..

2) no

3)no

4) he is struggling soul... atu caste affilation itu reginoal affiliation madhya naligi potu untadu... i think in couple of yrs he will get some maturity..

5) raitu_bidda..

5 minutes ago, psycopk said:

1) numbers enduku sami.. life lo okaru oko stage lo untaru.. mana db samrat standards prakaram middle class.. inka idsey..

2) no

3)no

4) he is struggling soul... atu caste affilation itu reginoal affiliation madhya naligi potu untadu... i think in couple of yrs he will get some maturity..

5) raitu_bidda..

Vokay thanks for the opportunity samara. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

Mathematical modeling meda na ...Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

electromagnetism meeda...brahmi1.gifsaley friday...kompalooo groceries anatrru idi emo run iyee savadu...

Just now, galiraju said:

electromagnetism meeda...brahmi1.gifsaley friday...kompalooo groceries anatrru idi emo run iyee savadu...

Office lo cheppukovahu... Kani intlo cheppalem ... First Groceries teesukura .. Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173