open heart - psycopk

psycopk

3 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Office lo cheppukovahu... Kani intlo cheppalem ... First Groceries teesukura .. Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

inko 1 hour lo vastha ani cheppa....patel bros ki povali...curry puff mingutha lol brahmisiggu2.gif

12 hours ago, Amrita said:

I heard that you are a very nice person outside from a close friend. Edi question kadu anukondi. But i dont know what to ask @3$%

I too agree Amritha Darling. I have many Comms friends who are very nice. If its not for group-mania when they see their own caste people, individually they are as good as muslims

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, psycopk said:

Om namah shivaya.. om namah shivaya.. om namah shivaya...

Wish you all maha shiva ratri... i started doing fasting and jagaram from intermediate..

ok lets go...

Thaatha, me friends lo assalu non-K people vundaranta kadha? A close friend of mine in your inner circles tolded me.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, psycopk said:

I started thread on Legend NTR,. showing various people expressing his greatness.. thats what attracted me.. initial ga movie valla.. as  i grow.. looking back and hearing from others..

Hearing from other? What did you hear? What did you not? I think you choose not to hear Vennupotu episode.

1 minute ago, Rendu said:

@psycopk

Are you nandamuri fan or just sr.ntr fan ?

As you mentioned earlier that you are not fan of balayya ? Are you a fan of jr.ntr ??

Have you attended or volunteered any official TDP events in USA ?

only Legend NTR fan..

yes i did attend official tdp events..

Just now, yskokila said:

Hearing from other? What did you hear? What did you not? I think you choose not to hear Vennupotu episode.

opinion chepanu... videos post chesanu.. ipudu avi ani tavi teyali anta kastam.. do searching you will find them.. halwa ki aa threads gurinchi baga telusu check with him..

3 minutes ago, yskokila said:

Thaatha, me friends lo assalu non-K people vundaranta kadha? A close friend of mine in your inner circles tolded me.

i dont want to respond to this question..because of its stupidity..