open heart - psycopk

psycopk

Share your fb link

okappudu tdp and caste topic meeds daya lekunda daarunamga dandayatra chese meeeru ...

from past 1 or 2 years ... nundi maturity tho questions answer chesthunnaaru ...

kaaranam ...?

12 hours ago, psycopk said:

Om namah shivaya.. om namah shivaya.. om namah shivaya...

Wish you all maha shiva ratri... i started doing fasting and jagaram from intermediate..

ok lets go...

INKA COMEDILY THAGGALEDHU

12 hours ago, psycopk said:

GC vachaka.. pedgaa plans em levu sitti... may be break from work life now and then... no plans to launch business.. wanted to turn into full time trader

mari lokesh babu seattle visits host cheyyatam lantivi?

10 minutes ago, psycopk said:

i dont want to respond to this question..because of its stupidity..

thaatha CBN, NTR, loki babu ki only talent and goppathanam based support isthav anta kadha?

vere reason emiyu ledhu anta kadha? outer circles cheppinaaru.

8 minutes ago, psycopk said:

i dont want to respond to this question..because of its stupidity..

But at least can you express with an yes or no assertion on a slow but gradual realization that its because of Coastal AP people and their caste feelings that  TG movement was uprising that led to subsequent bifurcation?

2 minutes ago, yoda123 said:

okappudu tdp and caste topic meeds daya lekunda daarunamga dandayatra chese meeeru ...

from past 1 or 2 years ... nundi maturity tho questions answer chesthunnaaru ...

kaaranam ...?

no_work_and_song adhi maarindhi anukovatam mee goppatham anutunna outer inner circle friends 

4 minutes ago, yoda123 said:

kaaranam ...?

2yrs back topics lokuda nenu epudu caste based discussions lo participate cheyaledu...

12 hours ago, Amrita said:

Sister is ok but 10 yrs peddavallu kuda calling me akka. Few ids called me ammamma and atha too @3$%

pedharikam age tho raadhu pravarthana tho vachudhi 

meeru ala eppudo chaacha nehru type ayipoyaru ani db circles talk

2 minutes ago, yskokila said:

But at least can you express with an yes or no assertion on a slow but gradual realization that its because of Coastal AP people and their caste feelings that  TG movement was uprising that led to subsequent bifurcation?

TG movement gurinchi enta takuva matladite anta better.. i dont want to get into it now..

Just now, psycopk said:

TG movement gurinchi enta takuva matladite anta better.. i dont want to get into it now..

meeru goppa ga anukune oka mla or ward member evaru last 10 years lo? TG/AP/Bihar or any state