open heart - psycopk

psycopk

12 hours ago, Amrita said:

Front end - UI ? Content management system ayite which one?  

Db edi?

Servers enti?

Security ki em vadutaru?

I feel this may be content management system like OPENCMS silent_I1

Akkai vadilesthe system design interview chesetattunnav ga

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

jaya lalitha ni adigaru.. mee tarwata evaru ani.. her response was.. nenu lenapudu evadu aaite enti.. naa mundu evaru unnaru ani nenu leader aaiyanu.. leaders will emerge from circumstances ani chepindi... 

Perfect..... _-_

Just now, psycopk said:

jaya lalitha ni adigaru.. mee tarwata evaru ani.. her response was.. nenu lenapudu evadu aaite enti.. naa mundu evaru unnaru ani nenu leader aaiyanu.. leaders will emerge from circumstances ani chepindi... 

Jayalalitha was a matured, practical and genuine person, politician and achiever. How can you compare CBN with her.

Even today in Guntur meeting he is saying that "I do not know what will happen to AP people if TDP or myself die".

Whats your take on that?

2 minutes ago, yskokila said:

But I am staying in the UK for 12 years. There is a group of Project Managers/Consultants who place people from Manavaallu group into IT roles, majority of them testing roles, even though they never seen how a computer works.

Even though I am not supposed to reveal, I can give a clue: There is a project called AFRC belonging to Scottish Government in Edinburgh from 2014-2020 where Manavaallu reaped £500 per day even without knowing how to open a computer. Some of them have relatives of CBN as well.

After that incident, it was known that tens of such scams were there where Manavaallu rioted millions of Pounds with just being testers.

untai ekado koni ala.. they will not survive for so long.. edo temporary..

2 minutes ago, psycopk said:

She has no thaduuuu and bonguraaaam. Tdp is different entity altogether. Sendral sir has heirs in the form of Loki, devansh 

1 minute ago, yskokila said:

Jayalalitha was a matured, practical and genuine person, politician and achiever. How can you compare CBN with her.

Even today in Guntur meeting he is saying that "I do not know what will happen to AP people if TDP or myself die".

Whats your take on that?

emo samara..post the video.. i will check it out and let you know

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

She has no thaduuuu and bonguraaaam. Tdp is different entity altogether. Sendral sir has heirs in the form of Loki, devansh 

what about Zoo ? He is the real heir no?

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

mgr ki first wife and kids leru anukuntunava...?

NTR tarwata.. harikrishna,, lp idaru parties petaru...

devendar gowd tg lo party petadu..

vijaya shanti party petindi...

ipudu sharu... 

Just now, yoda123 said:

@psycopk samara .. question ki answer skip cheyaku .. ishtam lekapothay no comment ani cheppu ...

have u ever donated blood ... ?

yea donated twice.. once in india once here..

Just now, yoda123 said:

@psycopk samara .. question ki answer skip cheyaku .. ishtam lekapothay no comment ani cheppu ...

have u ever donated blood ... ?

5 minutes ago, psycopk said:

yea i did 2 times..

Just now, psycopk said:

mgr ki first wife and kids leru anukuntunava...?

None of them were in active politics kadha?

In addition to Lokesh, we have Devansh who has been touted as a future CM of AP (if it exists in its current form until he becomes pedha manishi without bifurcating further into ReddiSeema, KammaSeema, KaapuSeema)