open heart - psycopk

psycopk

I got done by Mega engage downfall n eventual suiside,btw this uday kiran atma. what's ur reation to tjheir family monopoly jst lyk ur community ppl in film industry. 

3 minutes ago, psycopk said:

thats how he became cm .. lets see what he has to..

But what happens to TDP if CBN dies or gets fully paralysed in mouth, hands and legs now at this moment?

1 minute ago, yskokila said:

This was revealed by a Brahmin friend he complained to NHS.

A group has been forwarded on the Queue for Oxford-Vaccine. That Brahmin friend works for NHS and he caught this scandal. There is no outsider in that group who got the Vaccine. All Insiders only.

indians see it in that lense ..alavtu aaipoindi... chusi chusi... cisco case is another example..

2 minutes ago, HatrickHero_pretatma said:

I got done by Mega engage downfall n eventual suiside,btw this uday kiran atma. what's ur reation to tjheir family monopoly jst lyk ur community ppl in film industry. 

monopoly ledu bongu ledu.. talent unna vallu they survive...

reg uday i thought the same chiru tokadu ani but uday kiran sister ee chepindi kada.. chiru was supportive ani.. marriage enduku cancel aaindo reliable source ledu.. ipati varaku...

1 minute ago, HatrickHero_pretatma said:

I got done by Mega engage downfall n eventual suiside,btw this uday kiran atma. what's ur reation to tjheir family monopoly jst lyk ur community ppl in film industry. Also, y don't u react to r answer @Go_Karona quuery don't u hav g lo guts..

Its Uday Kiran who rejected Mega Pamily daughter. He lost the offers from the film producers, 99% of those belonging to ManaVaallu.

So for Uday Kiran's downfall, should we blame 1 Mega pamily producer or 99% manavaallu?

Just now, DummyVariable said:

TDP future lo lekapothe whom will you support? 

una vallani evaluate chedam aa time ki... ipudu unna idarilo.. my pick is cbn

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

uncle do you have caste feeling and regional feeling?

yes i do.. it gets to get in sync.. ipudu forum lo unna vallu .. oka class lo unna vallu ela aaite fast ga sync loki vastaro ala. related to topics.. food... etc..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, psycopk said:

indians see it in that lense ..alavtu aaipoindi... chusi chusi... cisco case is another example..

But I am staying in the UK for 12 years. There is a group of Project Managers/Consultants who place people from Manavaallu group into IT roles, majority of them testing roles, even though they never seen how a computer works.

Even though I am not supposed to reveal, I can give a clue: There is a project called AFRC belonging to Scottish Government in Edinburgh from 2014-2020 where Manavaallu reaped £500 per day even without knowing how to open a computer. Some of them have relatives of CBN as well.

After that incident, it was known that tens of such scams were there where Manavaallu rioted millions of Pounds with just being testers.

6 minutes ago, yskokila said:

But what happens to TDP if CBN dies or gets fully paralysed in mouth, hands and legs now at this moment?

jaya lalitha ni adigaru.. mee tarwata evaru ani.. her response was.. nenu lenapudu evadu aaite enti.. naa mundu evaru unnaru ani nenu leader aaiyanu.. leaders will emerge from circumstances ani chepindi...