April 2021 visa bulletin out

ForEverJava

3 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

I hope with eb1 current this system is over. CTS vallu biggest fraud gallu they are not willing to do eb1c anymore except for very high level managers like VPs. 

CTS is a joke. Nuvvu high level vp avvanavasaram ledu. You can be any QA lead and in good books of your manager, they will do it.

My employer is going to upgrade me from EB2 to EB1 ......EB1 current kabatti I should get my GC in next 12-24 months....good luck to all of you...miku kuda EB1 chestharani aasiddaam

7 minutes ago, Prince_Fan said:

My employer is going to upgrade me from EB2 to EB1 ......EB1 current kabatti I should get my GC in next 12-24 months....good luck to all of you...miku kuda EB1 chestharani aasiddaam

enni rojulu endhuku agadu me employer lol ...movement kosamaa

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Prince_Fan said:

What has changed now that you are eligible for EB1 .... Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

1 minute ago, Prince_Fan said:

Nothing has changed...but still going to upgrade

Eligibility criteria lo undi edo add ayyi untundi kada ne profile lo ... anduke asking ..Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

5 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Eligibility criteria lo undi edo add ayyi untundi kada ne profile lo ... anduke asking ..Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

fake profile pedthunnaam....India and US lo manager ga work chesinattu chupisthaam....same Cognizant odu chesinattu

2 minutes ago, Prince_Fan said:

fake profile pedthunnaam....India and US lo manager ga work chesinattu chupisthaam....same Cognizant odu chesinattu

:3D_Smiles:  Edo okati le ... Cheyyi ... If you get you just cleared the major hurdle .. .Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Prince_Fan said:

Ala ela pedtaru? You have to be on Indian payroll and visa stamps that show you were out for 1 year in last 3 years.

11 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Ala ela pedtaru? You have to be on Indian payroll and visa stamps that show you were out for 1 year in last 3 years.

I was there in India for the entire 2020

14 hours ago, Iriswest said:

Oh cool then.

@TravelGov will begin hosting "Chats with Charlie" on our YouTube channel (https: //www . youtube . com/ user / TravelGov) to discuss information provided in the monthly Visa Bulletin. The first chat is scheduled to take place on March 17, 2021 at 1:00 pm EST to discuss the April Visa Bulletin. Questions can be emailed to [email protected] ahead of the event with "Chat with Charlie Question" in the subject line. Questions will also be taken via the YouTube Live Chat and will be answered in real-time. The event is intended to address issues of general interest related to the content of the Visa Bulletin, and no policy, case, or post specific questions will be accepted

18 hours ago, Prince_Fan said:

neeku manchi friends ee anukunna.. maha manchi emflayer koda unnadana..last life lo kukka nee toka ni tokki untadi