When did you realize that caste groups existed?

Iriswest

5 minutes ago, DarkKnight19 said:

Interesting thread....

Caste feeling chupinchey vallu, caste gurinchi alochinchey vallu, lekapothey inkoka caste chala bad ani feel ayye vallu max middle class people.

I have observed that caste doesn't play major part in lower income people or very rich people.

Caste, religion and even race doesn't matter if you have nothing or have everything.

Now coming to a spl category called middle class...

Intlo pempakam batti mana attitude chala depend ayyi vuntaadu. If you are living in urban areas, you attend schools and colleges which are melting pots.

But intlo chinnapati nunchi if caste becomes one of the dominant topics in everyday life... It moulds you when you become an adult.

Communication boom may have played a role in caste feeling emo. Mana parents generation lo ilanti kufli panchayitilu takkuve. Ekkada unna vaallu akkadi vallatho mingle avvaka tappedi kaadu. Ippudu constant communication undesariki valla unity chaatukotaniki migilina vallaki anti ga tayarayyaru. 

Manishi ni manishi ga chudandi. Last names or statuses chusi kalavoddu.

5 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Sare Oka example cheptha. My friend okasari pappu teesukoni vasthe lunch ki what’s for lunch ante explain chesindi. They told it looks like sh$t literally ani. Alanti 2 to 3 overt racist remarks tarvatha she calmly changed teams. I asked why not complain ani. She said naakenduku teams change avutha ani. Is it not racism? Just because you comfortably lived in Bay Area where people of all races flock, does that mean there is no racism anywhere? Inko incident there were two colleagues of mine. One guy tella inkokallu desi. Aa tella guy was off most of the time family leave teesukoni appointments teesukoni. Athani work kooda ee desi guy teesukunnadu. So double work chesadu. Come promotion time tella guy was promoted and the desi guy was not recognized. 3 rd incident someone from Bay Area relocated to here desi. Was looking for positions but higher management positions. He was having a hard time told midwest lo higher management is white males dominated and it is not easy to break in to that circle . He never had issues like that in Bay Area. Ledhu ani nuvvu anukunte saripodhu. 

Like I said, the problem is with people who don't mingle with other races. I am not necessarily saying you alone didn't mingle with other races. It's possible that your friend's colleague also didn't mingle with other races. That's why she doesn't know better. And if you think I only ever lived in the Bay area, then you're mistaken. My experiences aside, people who are termed racist are usually the ones that don't mingle with other races. If you're calling your friend's colleague as racist, she is as racist as your friend is. Racism stems from ignorance, judgement of the unknown. Just like you're judging white people in the Midwest, it's possible they judge you because of your lack of exposure. 

13 minutes ago, PhirLalSalam said:

@futureofandhra vachi nee regular dialogue kottipo... not all just few ani

he clearly mentioned not all the same ani

till today r batch chesina grouping college n school  lo i do not like them 

19 hours ago, Iriswest said:

Caste never played a role in choosing my friends. I did not know how many castes are there until I passed 10th. Inter lo I found out what is domination and groupism in Vijayawada but I still had many good friends who weren’t in those groups. I had christian and hindu friends and lot of muslim neighbors. It wrecks my heart that I first felt alienated when I came to US. Desam kaani desam vacchi caste ani sacchipotarenduku? Asalu nenu vacchina India nunche vacchara veellu ane feeling vacchindi.

nenoppukonu.gifendi krishna jilla vaasi ki ivemi telida.

I learnt during my 9th grade coz my brother studied in Vijayawada

Just now, keviinusa said:

nenoppukonu.gifendi krishna jilla vaasi ki ivemi telida.

I learnt during my inter in krishna jilla and guntur jilla

Seriously. 10th ki paperwork fill chestunte ma mummy ni adigi chepta  annanu caste adiginappudu. I did not know what eas the right name of my caste or how it is identified by the government.

9 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Seriously. 10th ki paperwork fill chestunte ma mummy ni adigi chepta  annanu caste adiginappudu. I did not know what eas the right name of my caste or how it is identified by the government.

yeyyi donga meeru manavalle naa

15 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Attarintiki అత్తారింటికి GIF - Attarintiki అత్తారింటికి BrahmanandamBrahmi GIFs....mari ippudaina thelusa ledha?? leka mee mummy ni adigi chepthava??

32 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Sare Oka example cheptha. My friend okasari pappu teesukoni vasthe lunch ki what’s for lunch ante explain chesindi. They told it looks like sh$t literally ani. Alanti 2 to 3 overt racist remarks tarvatha she calmly changed teams. I asked why not complain ani. She said naakenduku teams change avutha ani. Is it not racism? Just because you comfortably lived in Bay Area where people of all races flock, does that mean there is no racism anywhere? Inko incident there were two colleagues of mine. One guy tella inkokallu desi. Aa tella guy was off most of the time family leave teesukoni appointments teesukoni. Athani work kooda ee desi guy teesukunnadu. So double work chesadu. Come promotion time tella guy was promoted and the desi guy was not recognized. 3 rd incident someone from Bay Area relocated to here desi. Was looking for positions but higher management positions. He was having a hard time told midwest lo higher management is white males dominated and it is not easy to break in to that circle . He never had issues like that in Bay Area. Ledhu ani nuvvu anukunte saripodhu. 

To be fair, pappu doesn't actually look appetizing, I would say it's an accurate description. I don't see how that can be called racism. The other two cases probably more racism, or there are other factors at play, it's hard to say. 

Just now, betapilli said:

To be fair, pappu doesn't actually look appetizing, I would say it's an accurate description. I don't see how that can be called racism. The other two cases probably more racism, or there are other factors at play, it's hard to say. 

Nuvvu tine food ni sh!t ante nuvvu offend avvava? Ala anakudadani minimum filter kuda maintain cheyyani vaallu racist avvara?

29 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

pappu ki ala ante I would have told them it looks better than gravy that is used on the fries/mashed potatoes.

these things I dont consider to be racist.

Higher management ki lots of factors involved pls dont shrug it off as an racist thing to do.

Indian IT company lo mari higher management lo tellodini chupinchu mari. Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

Telusukunna. But that doesn’t define me. 

Attarintiki అత్తారింటికి GIF - Attarintiki అత్తారింటికి BrahmanandamBrahmi GIFs....nenu adigina dhaaniki straight ga samaadhaanam chepocchu kadha...nannu evaru define cheyaleru..neninthe...antvaneti...Brahmi Julayi GIF - Brahmi Julayi Serious GIFs

Just now, Iriswest said:

Nuvvu tine food ni sh!t ante nuvvu offend avvava? Ala anakudadani minimum filter kuda maintain cheyyani vaallu racist avvara?

Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF

abba rajaaaaa