When did you realize that caste groups existed?

Iriswest

13 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Racism does not exist in US ani pilli vaadistondi daaniki reply isthunna. 

how can it not exist in america. It may be lesser than in india but just vanda samsthrala kritham they were selling dark skin people as commodoties in market. it simply does not go away from everywhere suddenly.

• Upvote 1

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

He didn't made any game changing things, he closed many companies in hyd, IT is not only job, 

we can agree to disagree. nuvvu kula akkasu tho voppukovule.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

we can agree to disagree. nuvvu kula akkasu tho voppukovule.

Lol 😂😂😂😂 , he closed many govt companies man, name one non IT company he supported in manfcaturing sector

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

Lol 😂😂😂😂 , he closed many govt companies man, name one non IT company he supported in manfcaturing sector

i dont know what companies you are talking about - avanni kalipi the hi tech city lo okka building lo vunna employees vundar generally. but can you list the companies with employees that lost jobs due to sendraal - i really doubt it.

6 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

Covid time kadhu ehe 4-5 years back muchata

I was walking near intersection there are people around me antha unsafe place em kadhu .. some random crazy thella aunty thitti poyindi 

nannu nallode nigga annad.

TGites andhrodaaa ani tittaru ide DB la.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, keviinusa said:

nallodu aa maata ante he accepted you as his own ani. It is a freindly term.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

i dont know what companies you are talking about - avanni kalipi the hi tech city lo okka building lo vunna employees vundar generally. but can you list the companies with employees that lost jobs due to sendraal - i really doubt it.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://wap.business-standard.com/article-amp/politics/ex-andhra-cm-chandrababu-naidu-sold-54-govt-companies-alleges-ysrcp-

54 govt companies are closed man, hitech city lo unna employees undaara lol😁 , that's why I say for pulkas ki God ntr, leader ante cbn, job ante IT, tourist city ante amaravati ani 

@jawaani_jaaneman 

4 minutes ago, keviinusa said:

Nallodini Nuvu tirigi niggggaaa ante ne mukku pachadi chesthadu they love it when  we call them Sir .. one bllacckk man told me thanks for calling him sir lol

4 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://wap.business-standard.com/article-amp/politics/ex-andhra-cm-chandrababu-naidu-sold-54-govt-companies-alleges-ysrcp-

54 govt companies are closed man, hitech city lo unna employees undaara lol😁 , that's why I say for pulkas ki God ntr, leader ante cbn, job ante IT, tourist city ante amaravati ani 

@jawaani_jaaneman 

ysrcp allegations. Ikka nammalsindhe. I did some google on few things. allwyn was before sendral. Nizam sugars - sendral did not fully privatize but sold some govt stake - dhaani TG hero kcr gaadu chesindhi idhi :

As of 2015, the state government owns 49 percent of the factory, with the remaining controlling stake behind held by Delta Sugars. [4] Nizam sugar factory has been laid off by Telangana Govt in 2015, mentioning that they will completely handover the factory to the government. But no action has been taken on factory and employees are not given salaries for three years.[citation needed]

• Haha 1

Howm any employees in hyd software @NiranjanGaaru ? it is 600,000. And this does not include the laks who went to vomerica with h1b gatra. It was a game changer but i agree its not a reson to keep sendraal in power. It all benefited primarily upper caste people who are like aath care. I mean someone like @JustChill_Mama remembers some mirasi birasi thing done by NTR 30 years like yesterday - even though he may enjoy strip clubs more than temples. In india - first social reformation.

45 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Sare nee tella friends daggariki velli hotdogs look like dildos ani chudu. See if they laugh it off.

Ofcourse they will laugh it off, what is there to be offended by it. I wouldn't call this racism, lol. 

2 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Ofcourse they will laugh it off, what is there to be offended by it. I wouldn't call this racism, lol. 

Antha scene ledhu - they will be offended especially you make it sound like your american hottdogs look like dildos- in the same way that lady told pappu. The way they treat you after that will be very different. dont give wrong advises.

35 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Racism does not exist in US ani pilli vaadistondi daaniki reply isthunna. 

I did not say racism doesn't exist, I said racism can be seen in people that don't mingle with other races, people judge other races out of ignorance, it has nothing to do with race, it's more the lack of exposure. I don't see why commenting about pappu and hotdogs is racism. Pappu looks like $hit and hotdogs look like dildos. One doesn't have to be racist to say this. 

Just now, betapilli said:

I did not say racism doesn't exist, I said racism can be seen in people that don't mingle with other races, people judge other races out of ignorance, it has nothing to do with race, it's more the lack of exposure. I don't see why commenting about pappu and hotdogs is racism. Pappu looks like $hit and hotdogs look like dildos. One doesn't have to be racist to say this. 

It may look like but saying to the face of the person eating it in a office professional setting is not common. You are stretching things too much.

• Like 1