When did you realize that caste groups existed?

Iriswest

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Lite he is good administrator once upon a time, now a days he became comedian... Hudhud is the only thing u vote for 5 years term, he did fulfillied his 600 election promises.... Things move very slowly in his govt if u are non pulka, I lost around 5 lakh for one work.. Which didn't happened for 2 years, cbn stopped it 3 times at the top, due to sakshi paper writing on that contracts not only me entire state people who prayed bribe to his party local mlas suffered , he looks after he and his family, and his caste, bayaatavadiki no upayogam., so neutral small businessman will never vote for him.... In jagga or congress rule things move faster if u have money.. And willing to pay, vadu entha vedavaina officers ni kotti mari pani sepistadu.. Unlike cbn

You will surprised to know that many kam small businessmen share the same view. I dont think CBN himself is casteist but the party with one community controlling everything definitely is.

Lite he is good administrator once upon a time, now a days he became comedian... Hudhud is the only thing u vote for 5 years term, he did fulfillied his 600 election promises.... Things move very slowly in his govt if u are non pulka, I lost around 5 lakh for one work.. Which didn't happened for 2 years, cbn stopped it 3 times at the top, due to sakshi paper writing on that contracts not only me entire state people who prayed bribe to his party local mlas suffered , he looks after he and his family, and his caste, bayaatavadiki no upayogam., so neutral small businessman will never vote for him.... In jagga or congress rule things move faster if u have money.. And willing to pay, vadu entha vedavaina officers ni kotti mari pani sepistadu.. Unlike cbn

I don't know whom you have to pay money to during CBN time. Hudhud affected us, that's why I care about what CBN did during Hudhud. Besides, ekkada Government ki dabbu kattalsochindi. My parents are both employees, I don't know in terms of bribing the Government in terms of businesses. Vizag lo kamma domination enti? I don't think it has changed much during CBN rule. 

Just now, betapilli said:

I don't know whom you have to pay money to during CBN time. Hudhud affected us, that's why I care about what CBN did during Hudhud. Besides, ekkada Government ki dabbu kattalsochindi. My parents are both employees, I don't know in terms of bribing the Government in terms of businesses. Vizag lo kamma domination enti? I don't think it has changed much during CBN rule. 

they created fake rhetoric n living in it

decoit gadu hero ayyadu 

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

You will surprised to know that many kam small businessmen share the same view. I dont think CBN himself is casteist but the party with one community controlling everything definitely is.

Don't u see how dumb is 2018-19 neeru chettu works ki bills ivakunda elections ki veladu...single nominated post was not fulfilled, first 3 years he didn't filled entire cabinet also, he did only 17/25 ... He survived this long due to media management, yes of course ycp is teddy party, jagan is more casteist than baboru... But jagan is a doer in these things, he doesn't give a bulshit abt how eenadu or andhrajyothi writes, he will do if he wants to do.. 

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

@aathcare man, why would I say I bribed someone 5 lakh.. Am I dumb like ur bul bul balio

your experience does not generalize entire community as bad lol no matter you throw money 

distributing money to public n keeping them slaves is what factionist does

4 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Don't u see how dumb is 2018-19 neeru chettu works ki bills ivakunda elections ki veladu...single nominated post was not fulfilled, first 3 years he didn't filled entire cabinet also, he did only 17/25 ... He survived this long due to media management, yes of course ycp is teddy party, jagan is more casteist than baboru... But jagan is a doer in these things, he doesn't give a bulshit abt how eenadu or andhrajyothi writes, he will do if he wants to do.. 

Jagan is doer in increasing corruption, in making people being corrupt to avoid working, in making it easy for people to jump the line. Manaki pani cheyamani cheppinavadu elago nachadu kada.. 

3 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Its for outsourcing jobs gave to a agency , my relatives ki job ipidamani  tried, inspired of knowing local mlas...., brokerrs very much, there was no organised loot, I saw many people giving money to mlas, brokers , agency people, govt officers like That department Project directors what not, nothing was organised, nen kabbatti brathikipoyanu, many didn't got full amount back till now... 

2 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Jagan is doer in increasing corruption, in making people being corrupt to avoid working, in making it easy for people to jump the line. Manaki pani cheyamani cheppinavadu elago nachadu kada.. 

Aboo then why tdp pulkas like narayana, prathipati pulla rao looted lands in amaravati

Vizag lo k feeling ledaaa, have u visited gitam university?? MVVS murthy family are big casteist people

Aboo then why tdp pulkas like narayana, prathipati pulla rao looted lands in amaravati

Vizag lo k feeling ledaaa, have u visited gitam university?? MVVS murthy family are big casteist people

Gitam University owned by kamma even before 2014. What changed after CBN came to power? Those casteist people, how did they affect you and me? 

2 hours ago, Dhimputha said:

I’m not from TG but they are the best people when it comes to telugus, honest !!! andhra fellows are worst and I don’t care what people have to say to my statement that is fact! 

Seema guys are biggest dumbfcuks uncunty like u 😁, uttarandhra people are the best, not all andhras are same 

. .. 

5 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Ur musigu pulka and disgrace to our community

Pulka channels chusi purthiga pulka ayipoyanantaava? Ayundochu, I don't hate pulkas as much as you do. So, I can call myself pulka sympathizer.