When did you realize that caste groups existed?

Iriswest

Maa college lo caste groups ga koorchuntunnarani classes lo management benches assign chesindi andariki. Akkade koorchovali kadilithe lecturers velli hod ki complain chesevaru. I think that made a difference for at least some people to mingle with others 

4 minutes ago, summer27 said:

I lost 1 yr in long term, so nuvvu nenu same age may be. Also, I think, mana kanna aged unary ee group lo chala Mandi.

No, I am not from V'wada, most of the colleges including Siddhartha are dominated by single caste, it's aways that caste vs rest because they are all private colleges and depending on the management, that caste dominates.

But govt colleges are not like that, akkada multiple caste groups fight chesty, we used form alliances also tenor.gif..I studied in a govt college from Rayalaseema..

40 kottesava uncle ? chepthey cake order icchevallamu kada 

11 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

40 kottesava uncle ? chepthey cake order icchevallamu kada 

tenor.gif

18 minutes ago, summer27 said:

I lost 1 yr in long term, so nuvvu nenu same age may be. Also, I think, mana kanna aged unary ee group lo chala Mandi.

No, I am not from V'wada, most of the colleges including Siddhartha are dominated by single caste, it's aways that caste vs rest because they are all private colleges and depending on the management, that caste dominates.

But govt colleges are not like that, akkada multiple caste groups fight chesty, we used form alliances also tenor.gif..I studied in a govt college from Rayalaseema..

May be we are same age bro...nadhi engg hyd lo aindhi, so asal caste feeling ekkada chudaledhu nenu aithe....naku ragging kuda chala thakkuva aindhi but I enjoyed a lot ragging my juniors...it was kind of friendly environment but was never like degrading anyone...even our junios enjoyed a lot...we are still in touch with each others....Angry Brahmi Brahmi Gifs GIF - AngryBrahmi BrahmiGifs Gif GIFs

1 minute ago, no01 said:

born and bought up in Hyd all the way along....never ever knew or felt caste thing ever until I came to US for MS.

Hyd lo hindu and muslims meeda rift and differences untai anthe...no caste feelings at all

US vachaka first week lone literally shocked...ppl who are not from Hyd, vallu chupinche differences tho mind block aindhi

Hyd is comso city ...  but ippudu College level lo castism started ani reporting janalu 

3 minutes ago, no01 said:

born and bought up in Hyd all the way along....never ever knew or felt caste thing ever until I came to US for MS.

Hyd lo hindu and muslims meeda rift and differences untai anthe...no caste feelings at all

US vachaka first week lone literally shocked...ppl who are not from Hyd, vallu chupinche differences tho mind block aindhi

Where are they from... non Hyderabad’s ?

4 minutes ago, no01 said:

so true bro...I experienced here in the US with non-hyderabadi roomies and fellow gultis in my university....I was surprised to see  most kamma guys used to live with their fellow caste guys....%$#$

1 minute ago, raghuraj said:

School and Engg and HYD born and brought up ekkada eppudu ee Louda C lolli ledu.. ikkada vachinka chaala chusina.. 

Dini amma Family functions kuda separate ga cheskuntaru emi sastaru ra ila ikkada.. tu.. 

Eppudo 10-12 years kritam ayyindi share cheskunna. Aa time lo ila share cheskodaniki cheppukodaniki evaru leru. Vere state vallaki ee panchayithilu ardham kaavu. Monopolize chesi padesaru. TG and HYD vallu adrushtavantulu.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Eye opening posts. Thank you all. I was not alone ani telisindi. India vellipovali annantha kopam vastundi.

Angry American Idol GIF

No need for that much eye opening. You see, people who have observed casteism in Indian groups mingle more with Indian groups. But people who observed more racism don't mingle more with American groups. In general, if you mingle with only Indian people, you will think both casteism exists, and racism exists. If you mingle more with American groups, you will think casteism doesn't exist, racism also doesn't exist.