When did you realize that caste groups existed?

Iriswest

It's hilarious how people find that discrimination doesn't exist when they are in the higher class. But it magically appears when they are in the lower class. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, betapilli said:

A lot of what you said is very subjective IMO. I mean is the white guy doing everything that the brown guy is doing? If it's all legitimate, why aren't people escalating it to the HR? Maybe these situations are so subjective, depending on your point of view, that's why one person may appear to face it, while someone doesn't. 

Not really it was quite blatant. What's so subjective about sending an email appreciating one's work by sending it just to that person when it happens to be an Indian person vs sending it to all and sundry when its not?

As for complaining to the HR, close to 75% of the team members who were Indian left their jobs within one year and moved on. The remaining 25% stayed back and accepted their fate because their GC processing already was under way.

Why ask me examples when your intent was to discount it as a subjective experience to begin with? 

3 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Not really it was quite blatant. What's so subjective about sending an email appreciating one's work by sending it just to that person when it happens to be an Indian person vs sending it all and sundry when its not?

As for complaining to the HR, close to 75% of the team members left their jobs within one year and moved on. The remaining 25% stayed back and accepted their fate because their GC processing already was under way.

Why ask me examples when your intent was to discount it as a subjective experience to begin with? 

I want to know if it's someone blatantly saying go back to your country because you're Indian, like they are calling out Asian Americans now or hitting them on the trains. But none are of the examples I heard of are anything to do with race IMO. I think it's rather subjective. So far, we enjoy a very positive stereotype, Indians being smart and rich I don't see any calling out on race kind of racism that Latinos or Black Americans face. 

22 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

i think caste has to be in this society. if everybody wants to be car owner who is driver. so takkuvodu undali pedda caste gaadu undali for equality

like how kota tells in leader movie.

Just so you know, you are a racist for your way of thinking. In the same way, you need to accept white people treating you like . 

I don't know your age/gender but any well educated teenager will literally spit on you... I'm being careful with my words ...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Just so you know, you are a racist for your way of thinking. In the same way, you need to accept white people treating you like . 

I don't know your age/gender but any well educated teenager will literally spit on you... I'm being careful with my words ...

Shut up idiot. I will fart on that same teenager then. this world is divided based on many many factors and don't try to unite . Waste of time . Simple answer. 

teenagers emundi. they donno a fk of outside world. they will slowly realize one day . 

37 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

ofen question.suppose you are sitting in seven seater auto or RTC bus. and nasty nela ticket lower caste fellow comes and sits next to you.

Will you open a conversation or give a cheap look and turn head or move away from there?

evadanna equality humanity ani matladite naa yaldi intikocchi kodata

That's how whites treated blacks and that's racism and you know what happened or happening. 

How you know he is nasty lower caste? If you so great why are you in RTC bus ? 

You are bonafide, certified racist . If you are in USA be careful... Your own kids may report you ....

6 minutes ago, betapilli said:

I want to know if it's someone blatantly saying go back to your country because you're Indian, like they are calling out Asian Americans now or hitting them on the trains. But none are of the examples I heard of are anything to do with race IMO. I think it's rather subjective. So far, we enjoy a very positive stereotype, Indians being smart and rich I don't see any calling out on race kind of racism that Latinos or Black Americans face. 

You choose to live in a bubble, not only do you live in a bubble but choose to define what racism means to you within that bubble. 

I have faced incidents where a middle aged man came to me at a late night pizza joint and made openly racist statements making a te***st "joke"(in his words) clearly instigating me, and took off when I retorted for the same. Neither do you know about the one time when a drunk guy outside a bar flipped the bird asking me to go back where I came from. 

However, the incident I gave an example of was one which is far more dangerous since it's clearly targeted in a very carefully formatted way. I think it's pointless for anyone to define how racism plays it's hand even at work in a subtle manner since your definition of what constitutes it is limited to overt public displays of it. Keeping that in mind, I think you are incapable of understanding how racism plays a role in the bigger picture since you aren't capable of acknowledging it and would like to tag it as a "subjective experience". You should keep your expertise to posting vlogs in that case. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Iriswest said:

Nee language eh cheptundi how classy you are. Persons like you are villains in our lives. Ee thread lo unna stories annitlo ninnu nuvvu chuskovacchu. Separatists like you should be thrown out of the country. 

Please ignore racists ...mods should block these guys. 

If they don't, this website can be reported for encouraging racism..

@MOD23 @afdbmod 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Nee language eh cheptundi how classy you are. Persons like you are villains in our lives. Ee thread lo unna stories annitlo ninnu nuvvu chuskovacchu. Separatists like you should be thrown out of the country. 

address cheppana?. vacchi aa throw edo chestava?. muskuni go update all your thoughts in that twitter etc with hash tags. who cares. 

9 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Too naive or frog in a well ? Where you live? ....please read about racism... sincere and honest suggestion. 

• Haha 1

Just now, jambalhaatraja said:

address cheppana?. vacchi aa throw edo chestava?. muskuni go update all your thoughts in that twitter etc with hash tags. who cares. 

just be careful with your life.... Your own kids may report you as racist if they are educated properly...

4 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Please ignore racists ...mods should block these guys. 

If they don't, this website can be reported for encouraging racism..

@MOD23 @afdbmod 

lol .see the 30 pages and you will see how many of them are divided. we will meet in next thread buddy 

17 minutes ago, betapilli said:

It's hilarious how people find that discrimination doesn't exist when they are in the higher class. But it magically appears when they are in the lower class. 

Agree with this...thanadaaka vache varaku ....

2 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

Ilanti vallani encourage cheste mee batuku bus stand eh. @afdb_sai

• Upvote 1