In light of sharmila will you support TG- RS unification ?

Telugodura456

In light of sharmila will you support TG- RS unification ?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

stfu idiot. as if you care about bahujans.. while you use uppercaste arguments to justify Andhra capturing all institutions in the state.

just have some shame.

anyway I got to cook. 

see, I don't order food, even though I can buy an entire restaurant to feed me. because you see, unlike a sick fcuk like you, I do my own work.. even when I'm severely disabled.

Andhra bahujans never captured anything . Neither did TG bahujans. Now state divided doras are running show there and teddies and kams are running show here. And that is a satisfactory outcome for you.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

stfu idiot. as if you care about bahujans.. while you use uppercaste arguments to justify Andhra capturing all institutions in the state.

just have some shame.

anyway I got to cook. 

see, I don't order food, even though I can buy an entire restaurant to feed me. because you see, unlike a sick fcuk like you, I do my own work.. even when I'm severely disabled.

Hehe

How Andhra captured institutions ra.. Coastal ap politicians are vps.... 90%cm s are from seema..... 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yea it is gone. I agree. My point is why would anyone oppose a city if there is no caste issue there,

Hahhaaaa.... Why baboru want to build amaravati instead of developing vizag

You act liek you hate middle class but want TG middle class to beat out andhra middle class. You act like you hate upper caste but want tg doras to win against andhra upper castes. Is there any reason to it.?

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

Hehe

How Andhra captured institutions ra.. Coastal ap politicians are vps.... 90%cm s are from seema..... 

rey.. you and telugodura get a room ra. 

that idiot is like a dog that gets distracted with every passing car, and looks like you have the shiniest car driving slowly to keep him interested. good luck.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Bro i am dead against caste. If there is no caste why would you hate cities ? are not cities the basis of civilization? infact the very word  civilization  is related to cities. Every developed country as mega cities because it is not possible to bring infrastrcuture to every corner of state so you buuld at one point and bring peopel there. 

Adhe chebuthuna if mega city is the only focus he should have chosen the biggest city and not some river delta 40 km away from vijaywada .

Idhi emaina Mohammad bin Thuglaq kingdom aa enti middle lo capital undali andharu akkada undali ani ?

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

Hahhaaaa.... Why baboru want to build amaravati instead of developing vizag

he wont address caste but has all these plans . they wont work out. But ignoring caste the plan is good. cities are most important for any people bro.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Andhra bahujans never captured anything . Neither did TG bahujans. Now state divided doras are running show there and teddies and kams are running show here. And that is a satisfactory outcome for you.

the only satisfactory outcome for me is if you stop quoting me, and lying about what I said.

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Adhe chebuthuna if mega city is the only focus he should have chosen the biggest city and not some river delta 40 km away from vijaywada .

Idhi emaina Mohammad bin Thuglaq kingdom aa enti middle lo capital undali andharu akkada undali ani ?

I can argue a lot but thats his plan. There is some merit to it. but maybe another time. but in the end it failed because people terrified of caste hegemony which is true/ But lets not call it andhra hegemony. even amaravati people voted for ysrcp/.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

I can argue a lot but thats his plan. There is some merit to it. but maybe another time. but in the end it failed because people terrified of caste hegemony which is true/ But lets not call it andhra hegemony. even amaravati people voted for ysrcp/.

that area 100% kammas antaru lol 

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

rey.. you and telugodura get a room ra. 

that idiot is like a dog that gets distracted with every passing car, and looks like you have the shiniest car driving slowly to keep him interested. good luck.

Bayam reddies ante lol

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

he wont address caste but has all these plans . they wont work out. But ignoring caste the plan is good. cities are most important for any people bro.

Then he should developed vizag..... 

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

that area 100% kammas antaru lol 

right or wrong caste is real. I am all for reducing all caste hegemonies but using region words and caste interchangeably is harmful and leads us to stupid solutions like division of states, destruction of development. not amaravait farmers are on streets for months - most are non-kams but no one cares because a caste = region.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Andhra hegimony ani analedhu , an eco system of caste establishment antanu.Emi fail ayyindhi ippatiki kooda they are saying the same lies again and again like gobels and you know what most of their supporters were indoctrinated Into believing it . 

Maree entha indoctrination antey they believe a state government is responsible if some private  apartments are not sold .  Have you seen anywhere in India that normal people blame state govt for apartments not selling ?

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

You act liek you hate middle class but want TG middle class to beat out andhra middle class. You act like you hate upper caste but want tg doras to win against andhra upper castes. Is there any reason to it.?

watch what happens when TG person irritates me like you are doing right now. 

the idiocy of your claims about my stand are just laughable. its like you want my stamp of approval. 

I consider you an idiot, not even worthy of a discussion, just like most people in this db.