In light of sharmila will you support TG- RS unification ?

Telugodura456

In light of sharmila will you support TG- RS unification ?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

pasham yadagiri gari bc bidda from telanagnaa chala goppa ga cheparu rayaalaseema gurinchi :giggle: last varak chudandi

haha  he is a TG person and he is calling rayalaseema people as rowdies and bhu kabjas. Rey @Raven_Rayes this is the stuff of TG sepratists. Do you have the same standards for him? i dont think so.

5 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqpJAKwmYT_XAM16Myufg

yep. NiranjanGaru is trying to be reactionary.

would be effective if he was actually a little smart and intelligent.

he gets intimidated easily and can easily be shut down.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

haha  he is a TG person and he is calling rayalaseema people as rowdies and bhu kabjas. Rey @Raven_Rayes this is the stuff of TG sepratists. Do you have the same standards for him? i dont think so.

haha.. what do you want me to do now? idiot.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

idiot. you still don't recognize that United Andhra state itself is a hegemoic institution (like every other state govt) that was funded by Andhra money bags who will push more and more of their people in key positions.

if doras were so hegemonic, why couldn't they get water projects done in TG pre 2014? and how could TG achieve that post 2014? to the extent that TG production overtook Andhra.

keep living in la la land.

atleast have the decency to not quote me and accuse me of things I haven't said. seriously sick stuff..

It is hegemoinic ofcourse. As long as caste is there EVERY state in india is hegemonic. You worshipe hegemony like your support to KCR but i dont. Dont talk rubbish about TG water projects there are many projects that did not happen in andhra too. These are TG sepratists doras talking point. The solution to hegemony is ambedarite vision not dividing people again and again but not giving them any additional powers. This only benefits delhi and increases hegemoney more.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

@Raven_Rayes mental. You keep claiming TG people supported telangana (some ofcourse did) then gujratis supported modi even after those killings. so it should make everything about modi also correct then? stupid dumb fck

haha.. now you are getting desperate comparing killing of muslims with call for self rule.

looks like you really hate TG people standing up for themselves.

were you even born in TG? or raised there? I can't believe this level of hatred for TG people from a person who was born in Hyd.

None of my cousins show this level of hatred. although my aunts and uncles do because they were born in krishna, nellore and kadapa.

haha.. now you are getting desperate comparing killing of muslims with call for self rule.

looks like you really hate TG people standing up for themselves.

were you even born in TG? or raised there? I can't believe this level of hatred for TG people from a person who was born in Hyd.

None of my cousins show this level of hatred. although my aunts and uncles do because they were born in krishna, nellore and kadapa.

No i am comparing your claim that if people support it some point of time then whatever peopel support gets validated.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what do you mean ?

he means that you are either imagining stuff, or hiding behind something and making bs arguments just to win.

he means that you are either imagining stuff, or hiding behind something and making bs arguments just to win.

i asked him you bugger off POS. There are other posts i made against you.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

It is hegemoinic ofcourse. As long as caste is there EVERY state in india is hegemonic. You worshipe hegemony like your support to KCR but i dont. Dont talk rubbish about TG water projects there are many projects that did not happen in andhra too. These are TG sepratists doras talking point. The solution to hegemony is ambedarite vision not dividing people again and again but not giving them any additional powers. This only benefits delhi and increases hegemoney more.

You talk all of this and yet you support the most hegemonic evil plan of amaravathi mega city. There is a lot of difference between what you preach and what you support. 

Oka sari Chennai nunchi tharimesaru , malli Hyderabad nunchi tharimesaru malli repu future lo Rayalaseema ,Nellore , uttarandhra vallani kooda tharimestharu ani guarentee emi undhi ?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

No i am comparing your claim that if people support it some point of time then whatever peopel support gets validated.

the difference is KCR didn't create a genocide.

seriously how much do you hate TG ra? sick stuff.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

i asked him you bugger off POS. There are other posts i made against you.

lol. you are an idiot. 

keep imagining stuff because your logic cannot stand even a bit of scrutiny.

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

You talk all of this and yet you support the most hegemonic evil plan of amaravathi mega city. There is a lot of difference between what you preach and what you support. 

Oka sari Chennai nunchi tharimesaru , malli Hyderabad nunchi tharimesaru malli repu future lo Rayalaseema ,Nellore , uttarandhra vallani kooda tharimestharu ani guarentee emi undhi ?

Bro i am dead against caste. If there is no caste why would you hate cities ? are not cities the basis of civilization? infact the very word  civilization  is related to cities. Every developed country as mega cities because it is not possible to bring infrastrcuture to every corner of state so you buuld at one point and bring peopel there.