In light of sharmila will you support TG- RS unification ?

Telugodura456

In light of sharmila will you support TG- RS unification ?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Goood a pani cheyandi ra babu

Miku cbn, jagan free ga vastharu, hyd. Lo malli kabzas, rowdyism perugudhhi.... 

Greater rayalaseema emadya kotha demand start aindhi, enduko andariki telsu.... Reddys unde rayaalaseema + nelllore, prakasam ni seperate state cheyalanta lol... Papam nellore olllu 

Max cms Rayalaseema batch e, they didn't developed a bit that region.. Always cries on kostha...., when cbn and jagan kakunda coastal guy cm aithe seperate state movement malli tiskostaru.... Mark my words this is not a joke

@Ryzen_renoir @Raven_Rayes @Raven_Rayes @futureofandhra @bhaigan

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Andhra ni emi annadu abba , Andhra politicial establishment ni abuse chesadu . 

nuvvu okkadivi. asalu nenu evarni abuse cheyyale. nuvvu rayalaseema rowdy leader annattu kooda nenu analedhe.

manodiki nee meedha emi raale kopam.. 

i think he's just pissed that i don't agree with him 100% 

he's like an idiot child who wants my attention.

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Andhra ni emi annadu abba , Andhra politicial establishment ni abuse chesadu . 

I can hate the political establishment but still like the people .

For example I hate the mitary-religious- political establishment of Pakistan but I do not have any I'll wishes to the ordinary people of Pakistan. Most of them work hard and keep to themselves. 

Andhra-rayalaseema leaders also have this strong caste-media-capitalist-beuracratic establishment that has tight control over their people. 

Telangana separation was only a symptom of this domination and more is yet to come unless this exo system of exploiters do not mend their ways. 

But there is no coherent andhra political estabilishement. where and when did it exist ? you may be talking about tdp in which one caste has dominated but can you call them andhra  when there most intense rivalry is other andhras like cops in vjw or dalits in karamchedhu. With such loose terminology we are shooting ourselves in the foot.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

But there is no coherent andhra political estabilishement. where and when did it exist ? you may be talking about tdp in which one caste has dominated but can you call them andhra  when there most intense rivalry is other andhras like cops in vjw or dalits in karamchedhu. With such loose terminology we are shooting ourselves in the foot.

haha.. simple minded fool. stop pretending like you have an argument.

2 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Goood a pani cheyandi ra babu

Miku cbn, jagan free ga vastharu, hyd. Lo malli kabzas, rowdyism perugudhhi.... 

Greater rayalaseema emadya kotha demand start aindhi, enduko andariki telsu.... Reddys unde rayaalaseema + nelllore, prakasam ni seperate state cheyalanta lol... Papam nellore olllu 

@Ryzen_renoir

babu prakasam ni seema lo kalapaddu raja

already nasanam ap lo 

seema lo vestey assam avutaru 

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yes ofcourse. in andhra too they are the same - they will murder their own region people like karamchedu etc but will gladly love a rayalaseema person like sendraal. THis guy raven doesnt really know the words he use. who hates kams most? if you ask me it is cops from VJW region because thats there rivalry is intense.

Sendral ni rayalaseema person ani inka evadaina anukuntunaada ?

Vallu endhuku love chestharoo neekey thelusu  but you are unable to say it.

Amaravathi mega city anedhi complete and total beytral of Rayalaseema people , Jagan ni choosi vote veyaledhu . high court kurnool ki ivvamani adigithey Xerox shops kosama ani avahelana chesey vadini elaga nammali ? 

I hope these people have the same attitude until 2024 

• Upvote 1

Telugodura, neeku nachanivanni instutitions, migathavi anni harmless loosely formed coalitions aa?

idhi oka argument ani intha sepu nee time waste cheskunnava?

naakaithey pani paata ledhu. mari neeku? lol.

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

babu prakasam ni seema lo kalapaddu raja

already nasanam ap lo 

seema lo vestey assam avutaru 

Be happy with reddies, mimalni kuda akkade kalpeyadam better.... Malli reddies after some years satisfy avakunda adgutaru prakasam dist ni, malli apudu kalapdam enduku munde kalpithe better

And also if you really hate a tiny elite capturing political establishment you will speak out against the elite and have peopel vote against. Most times andhra peopel voted along with TG or RS whther in 1999 or 2004 or 2009. In fact there was never differences in regions. TG voted for TDP as much as andhra did. What @Raven_Rayes really hates is andhra people themselves. He wants the state to be broken and people seperated  - that is not how someone who is not happy with political elite will talk. He also clealrly said middle class andhra peopel are also complicit anta.

Telugodura, whiny baby.

next 10yrs lo TG per capita income will become 3 times that of Andhra.. appudu em chestav?

Hyd lo lands konukkunte, TG meedha edusthava? hehe..

ee db lo chaala mandhi brainless pakodi lu choosaa gaani, nuvvu sabse alag ra bhai.

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Sendral ni rayalaseema person ani inka evadaina anukuntunaada ?

Vallu endhuku love chestharoo neekey thelusu  but you are unable to say it.

Amaravathi mega city anedhi complete and total beytral of Rayalaseema people , Jagan ni choosi vote veyaledhu . high court kurnool ki ivvamani adigithey Xerox shops kosama ani avahelana chesey vadini elaga nammali ? 

I hope these people have the same attitude until 2024 

so why is sendraal not from rayalaseem - he was born there, hina dad was born and his thatha was born. how can he NOT be from rayalaseema? he may be acting as kamma - that is what you really think too. Then why mislabel words? and keep dividing people?

42 mps unapude delhi  ki slaves ga undevallu, ap is 9 th state in terms of mp seats..... In India now,25 mps, aathcare for centre....... Even Telangana too... With 17 mps, inka small states aithe superooo..... Super..... 

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

And also if you really hate a tiny elite capturing political establishment you will speak out against the elite and have peopel vote against. Most times andhra peopel voted along with TG or RS whther in 1999 or 2004 or 2009. In fact there was never differences in regions. TG voted for TDP as much as andhra did. What @Raven_Rayes really hates is andhra people themselves. He wants the state to be broken and people seperated  - that is not how someone who is not happy with political elite will talk. He also clealrly said middle class andhra peopel are also complicit anta.

yes middle class andhra people are complicit in Andhra domination of TG. 

just like Indian middle class are complicit in pushing Hindutva into political consciousness of India.

obviously you don't see something so naked as this. because you have a clear Andhra bias, and hate TG.